The Nutcracker Christmas story is one of those magical Christmas traditions. If you love the story, you will love this table I created.
Christmas is less than a month away! If you are looking for a unique way to set a Christmas or Christmas Eve table, check this out! Today I am pleased to share with you Sunday Morning Coffee. This is a place to share, learn, explain, dream, and have fun.
Season3 Volume 45
You probably didn’t know I was a Sugar Plum Fairy in the Nutcracker Ballet.
Of course, I was ten years old.
And even though it was a neighborhood ballet troupe and not the real deal, I have loved the Nutcracker ballet ever since.
You can imagine how thrilled I was to create this special Nutcracker table and room for The Home Depot.
Wouldn’t this be a fabulous idea for Christmas Eve or Christmas dinner?
Of course, you can create this inside your home in case the weather is a bit chillier than here in Southern California!
I built the wooden box hanger that is the centerpiece of my table.
I also cut out Nutcracker snowflakes and placemats (using my Cricut of course)!
To see everything I did for this special table, just head to my blog post Christmas Dinner with the Nutcracker.
On this blog, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
I was very busy this past week getting ready for our kids to come home.
But there was one family member that required me to do a lot of preparation for his arrival.
Can you guess who?
My grandson Graham!
Although Graham has traveled to Southern California twice both times were to our beach house in Ventura.
It was so wonderful to have him at our home in South Pasadena. We had such a great week.
Of course, all of the baby stuff was up in Ventura so I had to not only bring it all down but also had to supplement my baby items with more! I bought a new playpen, all of the items needed for cleaning and storing bottles, a portable high chair, and more.
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
My Favorite Room This Week
Our dining room has seen lots of wonderful holiday fun and I am just loving how it looks.
I am a bit behind on all of the Christmas decorating in our home but we have been very busy with the Black Friday deals this week!
By the end of next week, our entire home will be completely decorated for Christmas. I cannot wait.
Black Friday Sales are Still Happening
Black Friday deals are still available and I have listed some ideas for you below. In fact, a lot of the Black Friday items are still on sale and are now Cyber Monday Deals.
The Inspired Room shared 5 Cozy and Magical Christmas Rooms. This is stunning!
My wonderful, amazing friend KariAnne at Thistlewood Farms shares Seven Ideas for New Christmas Eve Traditions to Start This Year.
DIYnCrafts shared Easy DIY Farmhouse Toile Ornaments.
This week I shared how to decorate for a pink Christmas, my favorite vintage Christmas ornaments, some classic homemade Christmas cookies, a ribbon tree DIY, Black Friday Sales, and my favorite flocked Christmas tree DIY.
Marths shared her 18 Favorite Hors d’Oeuvres Recipes for Cocktail Parties and Other Special Celebrations. Should I add one of these to our holiday party menu?
I cannot believe Christmas is one month away! There is so much to do to decorate the house and prepare for our party, not to mention wrapping more gifts and getting ready for Christmas dinner!
This week is going to be so much fun on my blog. We are sharing a special and chilly way to serve vodka, handpainted glasses, some fun gift-wrapping ideas, a new small Christmas tree DIY, holiday tablescapes, and our new Christmas kitchen decor.
- Black Friday Shopping – S3/V44
- 25 Christmas Family Traditions – S3/V43
- How Many Days Until Thanksgiving – S3/V42
- Holiday Crafts – S3/V41
- Amazon Prime Big Deal Days – S3/V40
- Amazon Creator Summit – S3/V39
- Eat, Drink, Relax – S3/V38
- Happy Weekend – S3/V37
- A Healthy Lifestyle – S3/V36
- A New Trek Electric Bike – S3/V35
- The Fall Color Palette – S3/V34
- My New Craft Room – S3/V33
- Fall is Here – S3/V32
- Thinking About Fall Decor – S3/V31
- A Backroads Bike Trip – S3/V30
- Summer Dinner on the Beach – S3/V29
- Why Do I Love Crafts? – S3/V28
- Our California Beach House – S3/V27
- Enjoying the Ventura Beach House – S3/V26
- Summer Decor Finds and Sunday Morning Coffee – S3/V25
- Looking Back at Provence and Sunday Morning Coffee – S3/V24
- Summer Birthday Week – S3/V23
- Welcome Summer – S3/V22
- Finishing the Exterior of the Beach House – S3/V21
- Happy Mother’s Day – S3/V20
- I Love New York – S3/V19
- A Spring Garden – S3/V18
- Happy National Picnic Day – S3/V17
- Welcome Graham – S3/V16
- Happy Easter – S3/V15
- Shopping Tips – S3/V14
- Happy Spring – S3/V13
- Girls Weekend Getaways – S3/V12
- Exciting News This Week – S3/V11
- Ventura Beach Favorites – S3/V10
- A Happy Family at the Beach House – S3/V9
- A Beach House Tour Deadline – S3/V8
- The Ventura Beach House – S3/V7
- A Busy Week at the Ventura Beach House – S3/V6
- Beach House Move-In Tomorrow – S3/V5
- Martha, “You are Wrong About My White Farmhouse Kitchen!” – S3/V4
- Valentines Day Decor – S3/V3
- Five Things to Organize Now – S3/V2
- Happy New Year 2023 – S3/V1
You Might Also Need…
Watch My Amazon Live
Click here to watch any of my Amazon Live shows. All shows are recorded.
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!