Amazon Prime Big Deal Days are this Tuesday and Wednesday so you have a few days to get ready. Holiday shopping, here we come!
Just so you know, here is what I did to get ready for this sale. I started my gift lists for everyone in the family. (Which included me too!) I know it seems early but it is so worth it. On Tuesday morning I will go to my 13 Lists on my Amazon storefront and start shopping! (The lists will go live at 12:01 a.m. PST on Tuesday). It’s that easy!
Season 3 Volume 39
Thanks for joining me for Sunday Morning Coffee. This is a place to share, learn, explain, dream, and have fun. Let’s get started!
Amazon Prime Big Deal Days happens this week and it is a big deal.
Or perhaps I should say it is millions of deals.
Amazon Prime Big Deal Days are Tuesday and Wednesday this week, October 10th and 11th.
This is the perfect opportunity to shop for the holidays so you might want to spend some time preparing your holiday shopping lists.
And then you can relax. Because my team and I are ready to share hundreds and hundreds of the best deals.
We kind of did the hard work for you!
We have had access to the Amazon master deals list for weeks and I can promise you there are some unbelievable deals.
And do you want to know a secret? Actually, I have two secrets!
#1 – Early deals start tomorrow and I will be sharing them on my Instagram and Amazon Live show all day long.
#2 – Amazon has once again gifted me two $500 gift certificates to give away on Tuesday and Wednesday so be sure to follow me to see how to win these!
My Latest Project
All of our planning this week has been getting for Prime Big Deal Days.
So how can you find all of the deals we have found for you?
- My Amazon Storefront – We have Big Deal Days shopping lists separated by the following categories on my storefront: Home, Electronics, Beauty, Baby, Arts and Crafts, Cleaning, Home Entertainment, Pets, Get Healthy, Family, Electronics, Kitchen, and Holiday.
- On my blog – I will be sharing the best deals on my blog on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- On my Instagram – Watch for my posts highlighting my favorite deals, and more.
- On my Instagram Stories – You will find the best deals, including Lightning Deals, all day long on both days, on my stories.
- Watch My Amazon Lives – I will share one live broadcast tomorrow for Early Prime Day Deals. Plus, I am hosting two Live Broadcasts on Amazon Live on Tuesday and Wednesday at 12:00 noon and 3:0 PST. Links to those Live Amazon Deals Broadcasts are listed below.
On this blog, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
We went to a wedding this past weekend and had so much fun. Matt was a groomsman at the wedding and the welcome party was so much fun.
And guess who turned 6 months last week!
I sure do love being a grandmother!
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
My Biggest Challenge This Week
My son Matt has been here all week and we have been trying to eat the Paleo diet for every meal.
What is the Paleo Diet?
The Paleo diet, also known as the caveman diet, stone-age diet, or hunter-gatherer diet, is based on the presumed dietary habits of early humans during the Paleolithic era. The central idea behind the Paleo diet is to consume foods that might have been available to our ancestors before the development of modern agriculture.
Here’s a breakdown of the Paleo diet’s principles:
Foods to Eat on the Paleo Diet:
- Meat and Poultry: Preferably grass-fed, organic, or pasture-raised.
- Fish: Especially those that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, like salmon, mackerel, and albacore tuna.
- Eggs: Free-range or pasture-raised are ideal.
- Vegetables: Most vegetables are encouraged.
- Fruits: Especially those low in sugar.
- Nuts and Seeds: Except peanuts, which are legumes.
- Healthy Fats: From sources like avocados, olive oil, coconut oil, and ghee.
- Herbs and Spices: Such as basil, rosemary, turmeric, and more.
Foods to Avoid on the Paleo Diet:
- Grains: Such as wheat, oats, barley, and rice.
- Legumes: Including beans, lentils, chickpeas, and peanuts.
- Dairy: Particularly for strict Paleo followers. Some versions of the diet permit full-fat dairy like butter and cheese.
- Processed Foods and Sugars: Anything that comes in a box, jar, or can is typically off-limits, excluding some natural products. This includes artificial sweeteners and most processed foods.
- Refined Vegetable Oils: Such as canola oil, sunflower oil, and certain other vegetable oils.
- Trans Fats: Often found in margarine and various processed foods. Usually referred to as “hydrogenated” or “partially hydrogenated” oils on ingredient lists.
- Salt: Limiting salt intake is often recommended.
- Processed Foods and Beverages: Including sodas, candies, and most snack foods.
Benefits of the Paleo Diet:
The Paleo diet emphasizes whole foods, lean proteins, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds while discouraging processed foods, sugar, dairy, and grains. Because of this, benefits often include:
- Weight Loss: The elimination of processed foods and sugars can lead to a reduction in calories and, therefore, weight loss.
- Improved Glucose Control: This can be beneficial for those with or at risk for type 2 diabetes.
- Better Heart Health: Due to the increased intake of omega-3 fatty acids, decreased intake of sodium, and elimination of processed foods.
So How is it Going?
Breakfasts have been great as every day we mix eggs with the grilled onions, peppers, and sausage (which I make every Sunday for the week). It’s filling and very delicious.
But dinners are a bit of a challenge.
We made the Beef Taco Bowl pictured above and it was great.
But we have replaced all rice with cabbage or cauliflower rice and … well … my cooking creativity is a bit challenged. Cauliflower rice has been very hit-and-miss 9 (I have a really hard time with the smell) plus I need more sauce options that are paleo too because some of the bowls have been dry and boring to taste.
I did a blog post a few weeks ago with three protein bowls and they are great.
I just need to create more recipes like this!
- Finish the thirteen idea lists for Amazon Prime Big Deal Days.
- Plan my November Editorial Calendar.
- Finish fall crafts.
This is such a cool idea, This “Last-Things-First” Method Helps Me Stay On Top of Cleaning.
These Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes from Happy Happy Nester are the cutest ever!
My friend KariAnne at Thistlewood Farms shared 5 Easy Tips to Decorate a Fall Mantle.
If you are confused about paint sheen then you need to read this, Choosing the Perfect Paint Sheen: Top 10 Tips for Your Next Project.
Fall is definitely here and I love all of the fall ideas we shared. They included what fall is like at the beach house, an amazing pumpkin brie appetizer, a fall wreath, lots of fall recipes, a fall pillow DIY, and tips to host Friendsgiving.
Martha shared 26 Pomegranate Recipes You’ll Want to Make All Through the Fall and these are amazing.
Next week starts off with some amazing Halloween cookies, and then we head into Amazon Prime Big Deal days, followed by a beautiful pumpkin DIY craft, my favorite Halloween chowder tradition, and a fun Halloween table.
Shop This Post Here
- Amazon Creator Summit – S3/V39
- Eat, Drink, Relax – S3/V38
- Happy Weekend – S3/V37
- A Healthy Lifestyle – S3/V36
- A New Trek Electric Bike – S3/V35
- The Fall Color Palette – S3/V34
- My New Craft Room – S3/V33
- Fall is Here – S3/V32
- Thinking About Fall Decor – S3/V31
- A Backroads Bike Trip – S3/V30
- Summer Dinner on the Beach – S3/V29
- Why Do I Love Crafts? – S3/V28
- Our California Beach House – S3/V27
- Enjoying the Ventura Beach House – S3/V26
- Summer Decor Finds and Sunday Morning Coffee – S3/V25
- Looking Back at Provence and Sunday Morning Coffee – S3/V24
- Summer Birthday Week – S3/V23
- Welcome Summer – S3/V22
- Finishing the Exterior of the Beach House – S3/V21
- Happy Mother’s Day – S3/V20
- I Love New York – S3/V19
- A Spring Garden – S3/V18
- Happy National Picnic Day – S3/V17
- Welcome Graham – S3/V16
- Happy Easter – S3/V15
- Shopping Tips – S3/V14
- Happy Spring – S3/V13
- Girls Weekend Getaways – S3/V12
- Exciting News This Week – S3/V11
- Ventura Beach Favorites – S3/V10
- A Happy Family at the Beach House – S3/V9
- A Beach House Tour Deadline – S3/V8
- The Ventura Beach House – S3/V7
- A Busy Week at the Ventura Beach House – S3/V6
- Beach House Move-In Tomorrow – S3/V5
- Martha, “You are Wrong About My White Farmhouse Kitchen!” – S3/V4
- Valentines Day Decor – S3/V3
- Five Things to Organize Now – S3/V2
- Happy New Year 2023 – S3/V1
You Might Also Need…
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!