I spent most of this past week at the Amazon Creator Summit and it was incredible! I learned so much and met some amazing people!
As you know, I promised to share all about the conference and here it is! Plus I have lots to reveal about this week and can you believe it is October 1st? I mean, whatever happened to September? Join me for Sunday Morning Coffee. This is a place to share, learn, explain, dream, and have fun. Let’s get started!
Season 3 Volume 39
I spent three days in San Diego at the Amazon Creator Summit and all I can say is wow. It was held at the Hotel del Coronado which is a beautiful resort on the beach on Coronado Island. There were 300 of us in attendance and the sessions were great. But I actually learned the most when sitting and sharing ideas and experiences with creators.
I received a lot of questions about how one gets to attend this annual conference. It is by invitation and that is all I know. This was the 2nd Amazon Creators Summit, last year it was in Los Angeles and I was fortunate to attend that one also.
Amazon did open the Summit with a bang with a keynote speaker, Kris Jenner! That was a huge surprise! Although I don’t watch her TV show, I absolutely loved everything she had to say. The rest of the day included lots of speakers and creators sharing their ideas about ways we could all be more successful.
I was lucky to see a lot of familiar faces, such as Brendt from @shegaveitago, Jennifer @jennifermaker, and Julie and Jodi from @thedesigntwins. But I also met about thirty new creators and they were so willing to share a lot of their best practices!
The final night we had a very fun formal evening. Who knew that white blazers were the new look?
My Latest Project
The takeaways from the Amazon Creator Conference were huge and I haven’t felt this inspired in a long time.
Most of us at the Summit spent hours asking each other questions and sharing ideas and best practices.
I spent my train ride home (which was five hours from San Diego to Ventura!) getting organized and figuring out how I was going to implement all of these amazing ideas.
I am so excited for Prime Big Deal Days and all of the wonderful products that will be on Deal. We were given a sneak peek and you won’t believe how amazing this event is going to be.
On this blog, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
My Biggest Challenge This Week
Did you know I host two or three Amazon Lives every week?
Amazon Live is Amazon’s live streaming platform that allows content creators like me to engage with shoppers in real-time, showcasing products and answering questions.
The LIVE broadcasts were developed by Amazon to boost the visibility of products by offering a dynamic and interactive shopping experience.
They are so much fun!
The technical side of the broadcasts can be a bit challenging. In fact last week I brought up everything from my studio at home to the beach house so I could broadcast from Ventura. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get it to work.
It was such a frustrating week and fortunately, Amazon found the problem and fixed it.
I will be honest, it was nice to know it wasn’t me doing something wrong for a change!
Hosting these broadcasts are fun and a chance to interact with all of you!
Here is the other Live Broadcast I shared titled Last Minute Deals for Your Home.
So what’s new with my LIVE broadcasts?
I will be LIVE this week and then I will be live all during Amazon Big Prime Days. So get ready!!!
- Finish a Halloween brand collaboration with the new Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
- Implement at least four of the items on my list I learned about at the Amazon Creator Summit.
- Finish my holiday crafting list.
- Get ready for Amazon Prime Big Deal Days!
I think most of us need this … The Lazy Homeowner’s Fall Maintenance Guide for Indoors and Out.
I love these Fifteen tips for Designing a Beautiful Living Room.
This is such a beautiful and comfortable home! A Family Home in the Hudson Valley.
Happy Happy Nester shared Best Gluten Free Salads.
These 8 Gardening Tasks to Do in Fall for a Gorgeous Yard Next Spring are terrific.
It’s hard to believe I was in San Diego most of the week as we got so much done on the blog! I shared fall decor, two recipes, some fun pantry tips, a new wreath, and the anniversary of the launch of my book, A Home to Share.
Martha shared a post titled Do You Really Need a Flat Sheet for Your Bed? I feel very strongly that the answer is yes! What are your thoughts?
Lots of fall ideas will be on the blog this week! We have a gorgeous fall wreath, a new recipe for Bacon Jam, a fall pillow, recipes for everything pumpkin, and some tips about hosting a Friendsgiving dinner.
- Eat, Drink, Relax – S3/V38
- Happy Weekend – S3/V37
- A Healthy Lifestyle – S3/V36
- A New Trek Electric Bike – S3/V35
- The Fall Color Palette – S3/V34
- My New Craft Room – S3/V33
- Fall is Here – S3/V32
- Thinking About Fall Decor – S3/V31
- A Backroads Bike Trip – S3/V30
- Summer Dinner on the Beach – S3/V29
- Why Do I Love Crafts? – S3/V28
- Our California Beach House – S3/V27
- Enjoying the Ventura Beach House – S3/V26
- Summer Decor Finds and Sunday Morning Coffee – S3/V25
- Looking Back at Provence and Sunday Morning Coffee – S3/V24
- Summer Birthday Week – S3/V23
- Welcome Summer – S3/V22
- Finishing the Exterior of the Beach House – S3/V21
- Happy Mother’s Day – S3/V20
- I Love New York – S3/V19
- A Spring Garden – S3/V18
- Happy National Picnic Day – S3/V17
- Welcome Graham – S3/V16
- Happy Easter – S3/V15
- Shopping Tips – S3/V14
- Happy Spring – S3/V13
- Girls Weekend Getaways – S3/V12
- Exciting News This Week – S3/V11
- Ventura Beach Favorites – S3/V10
- A Happy Family at the Beach House – S3/V9
- A Beach House Tour Deadline – S3/V8
- The Ventura Beach House – S3/V7
- A Busy Week at the Ventura Beach House – S3/V6
- Beach House Move-In Tomorrow – S3/V5
- Martha, “You are Wrong About My White Farmhouse Kitchen!” – S3/V4
- Valentines Day Decor – S3/V3
- Five Things to Organize Now – S3/V2
- Happy New Year 2023 – S3/V1
You Might Also Need…
Shop Everything in This Post
Watch My Amazon Live
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!