It’s been a tough week but there is always a silver lining. I am stuck at home and spending lots of time organizing my holiday crafts.
You know me, trying to look at the bright side! Seriously though, thanks for joining me for Sunday Morning Coffee. This is a place to share, learn, explain, dream, and have fun.
Season 3 Volume 41
Oh my, what a week this has been!
I am going to be honest and say I am glad this week is behind me. It was a tough one.
I worked really hard (and slept very little) finishing all of my content this week, tested positive for the “virus”, and I haven’t felt well enough to get nearly as much done as I had hoped.
Plus, this is a really confusing time of year to be a content creator.
We are all juggling fall decor, Halloween content, and preparing all of our holiday decor. Not necessarily in that order.
I have holiday brand collaborations that are due in a few weeks and all of my Christmas decor is up on the 3rd floor, in the back of the attic, behind the wall, behind the couches.
My head hurts just thinking about it.
My Latest Project
So here is the good news. I have been spending all of my time upstairs on the third floor in our guest room which is also my craft room!
Do you remember my craft storage area? I had this built in the eaves on the 3rd floor so I would have extra storage for all of my craft supplies.
And when I say “craft supplies” I am referring to everything I have collected during the past forty years of crafting.
A few days ago I went through every drawer and picked out a few items I think I could use for new holiday crafts.
And look what I found! I know there are a lot of clever fall and Christmas projects that I can make from each of these items. Right?
What do you think I should make with these fun craft items I found?
(Which I completely forgot that I still owned! Or actually don’t ever remember buying.)
Oh, and before I forget, I was thrilled this past week to award two $500 Amazon gift cards to the following two winners:
Congrats Andrea and Denise!
On this blog, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
My Biggest Challenge This Week
I am so excited that starting on November 1st I will once again be teaming with my dear friend KariAnne Wood at Thistlewood Farms for Twelve Days to Get Ready for Christmas.
What it is?
It is twelve straight days of blog posts where KariAnne and I will share lots of tips to help us all get prepared for Christmas.
We all know that this whole process every year has its challenges. It can be kind of overwhelming, right?
This year KariAnne and I will offer so many great ideas.
But here is where we need your help.
We need to know what your biggest challenges are to get ready for Christmas. What do you need help with?
Let us know in the comments below.
And, get ready to find the answers to your challenges beginning November 1st!
- Get healthy.
I love this adorable Felt Wreath DIY by Janine at Happy Happy Nester.
These 19 Creative Painted Pumpkin DIYs are really creative.
A Beautiful Mess shared this delicious Pumpkin Smoothie.
Are you traveling for the holidays? Here Are the Best and Worst Days for Thanksgiving Travel.
The Amazon Prime Big Deals days were crazy and wonderful, plus I shared Halloween cookies and a very fun table. I made a new pumpkin craft (which was my absolute favorite). And I shared lots of ideas for your Thanksgiving table.
Martha shared 7 Bad Habits That Are Making You Less Productive in the Morning. Wow.
It is going to be an amazing week and we have so many fun fall ideas to share. I have three recipes including Tortellini Sausage Soup, Purple Sweet Potato Pie, and Gluten-Free Sourdough Banana Bread. Two craft DIY projects include my wonderful copper pumpkins and a fun pink pumpkin pillow. Finally, I am sharing some fun flower arrangements you can make for your Thanksgiving table.
Shop This Post Here
Just click the photo.
- Amazon Prime Big Deal Days – S3/V40
- Amazon Creator Summit – S3/V39
- Eat, Drink, Relax – S3/V38
- Happy Weekend – S3/V37
- A Healthy Lifestyle – S3/V36
- A New Trek Electric Bike – S3/V35
- The Fall Color Palette – S3/V34
- My New Craft Room – S3/V33
- Fall is Here – S3/V32
- Thinking About Fall Decor – S3/V31
- A Backroads Bike Trip – S3/V30
- Summer Dinner on the Beach – S3/V29
- Why Do I Love Crafts? – S3/V28
- Our California Beach House – S3/V27
- Enjoying the Ventura Beach House – S3/V26
- Summer Decor Finds and Sunday Morning Coffee – S3/V25
- Looking Back at Provence and Sunday Morning Coffee – S3/V24
- Summer Birthday Week – S3/V23
- Welcome Summer – S3/V22
- Finishing the Exterior of the Beach House – S3/V21
- Happy Mother’s Day – S3/V20
- I Love New York – S3/V19
- A Spring Garden – S3/V18
- Happy National Picnic Day – S3/V17
- Welcome Graham – S3/V16
- Happy Easter – S3/V15
- Shopping Tips – S3/V14
- Happy Spring – S3/V13
- Girls Weekend Getaways – S3/V12
- Exciting News This Week – S3/V11
- Ventura Beach Favorites – S3/V10
- A Happy Family at the Beach House – S3/V9
- A Beach House Tour Deadline – S3/V8
- The Ventura Beach House – S3/V7
- A Busy Week at the Ventura Beach House – S3/V6
- Beach House Move-In Tomorrow – S3/V5
- Martha, “You are Wrong About My White Farmhouse Kitchen!” – S3/V4
- Valentines Day Decor – S3/V3
- Five Things to Organize Now – S3/V2
- Happy New Year 2023 – S3/V1
You Might Also Need…
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!