I love to make gifts for neighbors and friends to spread Christmas cheer. Just a little something to say I care and I am thinking of them.
Holiday gift-giving does not need to be stressful. I like to keep things simple and thoughtful and give gifts that I would like to receive.
Season 2 Volume 47
Thanks for joining me for Sunday morning coffee. Today I am sharing my weekly thoughts about entertaining, decor, crafts, recipes, and how to share some Christmas cheer!
For as long as I can remember, I have been creating. One of my earliest memories is of making Christmas gifts for my family. There is something undeniably thoughtful about a gift that has been made, rather than purchased.
I am sharing some of my favorite gifts for neighbors and friends that I make myself.
Christmas Cheer From The Kitchen
Homemade sweets are always thoughtful to give during the holidays. Who doesn’t love to have something homemade on hand for impromptu guests or perhaps just to nibble on throughout the season?
On this blog, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
Christmas Cheer From The Craft Room
It is always fun to receive a holiday seasonal gift. Some of my favorite holiday decor items are simple gifts that someone made for me that I am able to reuse year after year.
We are having our annual Christmas party again this year! Talk about spreading some Christmas cheer. While it is not technically something new, we’ve been hosting this party for over 35 years, we have not held our traditional Christmas party since 2019.
I am utilizing my trusty Color-Coded Spreadsheet to make sure I am ready on the day of the party. I discuss how the color-coded spreadsheet keeps me on track for the holiday party in my book, A Home to Share. If you don’t already have the book, now is a great time to get it. It is also a great gift idea!
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
My Favorite Room This Week
There is no doubt that my favorite room this week is my craft room. Right now there are two things happening in the craft room: Christmas crafts and wrapping presents.
For the first time in years, I have already wrapped most of my Christmas presents. Usually, I wrap on Christmas Eve but this year I decided to start a new trend … wrapping as the gifts are delivered to my front porch.
A new trend … hahaha.
I love having my ribbons displayed. I change them seasonally and the holiday ribbons are available for wrapping.
For those of you looking for this ribbon rack, you can find it at Ribbon and Wrapping Paper Wall Rack | Antique Farmhouse.
The Found Cottage online shop is a shopping spot you will not want to miss. So many treasures can be found here!
I am head over heels for this gorgeous gold tableware by Caskata. Check out all of their amazing dinnerware, glassware and Brimfield flatware.
Staub is having a giveaway! Enter by December 13 to win! Will you gift it or keep it?
I recently discovered the A Costa etched wine glasses by Athena Calderone at Crate and Barrel. The glassware is absolutely gorgeous!
I saw this story on the Today Show Instagram and I am wondering what you all think about this idea!
What a whirlwind this past week has been. I was in my happy place crafting and decorating away! Tap on any of the links to learn more.
We have such a fun week ahead! I am sharing seven ways to set a beautiful holiday table, how to make a Christmas tree collar, a new Christmas pillow, gift-wrapping ideas, painted holiday glasses, and the most adorable hand-painted and stitched cocktail napkins.
While it’s always nice to receive a gift, sometimes the best gift is one that shows how much thought was put into it. This year, instead of giving a store-bought gift, try making something thoughtful instead. Your friends and neighbors will appreciate the effort.
- Vintage Christmas Decor – S2/V46
- It’s the Holiday Season – S2/V45
- A California Christmas – S2/V44
- In Case You Missed It, Christmas is Coming – S2/V43
- Gift Wrapping Ideas – S2/V42
- The Best News Ever – S2/V41
- Thrifty Shopper Decor Tips – S2/V40
- Just Relax and Enjoy – S2/V39
- Book Signings – S2/V38
- A Busy Week – S2/V37
- Time to Celebrate – S2/V36
- The Basics of Filming in Your Home – S2/V35
- Let’s Welcome Fall S2/V34
- Labor Day Weekend – S2/V33
- A Taste Test – S2/V32
- A Busy Schedule – S2/V31
- Welcome Fall – S2/V30
- You’re Invited to My Party – S2/V29
- A Vacation at Lake Oconee – S2/V28
- Let’s Have Fun – S2/V27
- A Big Week Ahead – S2/V26
- Easy Summer Crafts – S2/V25
- Vintage Shopping – S2/V24
- Sunday Morning Coffee – S2/V23
- A Trip to Provence – S2/V22
- It’s Wedding Season – S2/V21
- Two Weddings – S2/V20
- Things My Mother Taught Me – S2/V19
- Ventura Beach House – S2/V18
- Our Small Beach House Remodel – S2/V17
- Vintage Charm – S2/V16
- My Happy Place – S2/V15
- Hedley & Bennett – S2/V14
- My Favorite Potting Bench – S2/V13
- All Things Gardening – S2/V12
- Farmhouse Style Modern Beachhouse – S2/V11
- Gatherings and Sunday Morning Coffee – S2/V10
- The Beach House Kitchen Remodel – S2/V9
- The Airbnb Waco Fixer Upper – S2/V8
- Hello Spring – S2/V7
- Our Family Sports Story – S2/V6
- Abstract Art – S2/V5
- Valentine’s Day Decor – S2/V4
- Winter Home Decor – S2/V3
- Winter Decor Ideas – S2/V2
- A Winter Color Palette, Season 2/Volume 1
Watch My Amazon Live
Click here to watch any of my Amazon Live shows. All shows are recorded.
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!