Happy Sunday to you! In case you missed it, we have spent the past twelve days getting ready for Christmas.
You might want to sit down for this, but Christmas is only forty-two days away! Eeeeeek! No worries, today I am recapping the Christmas prep so that you can too!
Season 2 Volume 43
Today I am pleased to share with you Sunday Morning Coffee. This is a place to share, learn, explain, dream, and have fun.
My new book, A Home to Share, is available now! Click here for more details!
In case you missed it, my son Matthew turned 30 last week and we spent the most incredible weekend in Sonoma celebrating together as a family. There was a lot of golf and a lot of laughter and most importantly, a lot of togetherness.
And we might have had a little wine too.
We stayed at an unbelievable Airbnb near Sonoma hosted by the Kanzler Wine family. The house has four one-bedroom suites and it is gorgeous.
I took this photo on Saturday morning. This is the view from our backyard.
There are more photos of the home below, so be sure to check them out.
I am so grateful to have raised children who choose to spend time together as a family. It literally makes my heart so happy.
The bucket hats are something Matthew has always liked and even though they are silly, they are a lot of fun. We also tasted wine at Freeman winery and it was absolutely the best!
I love this time of year when we all gather together, and I hope that your holiday plans are coming together!
On this blog, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
Getting Ready for Christmas
In case you missed it, we have spent the past twelve days getting ready for Christmas and while it may seem far away, it’s only 42 days from today!
For twelve days I shared so many ideas for Christmas. Here are all of the links!
- Day 1 – How to Shop for Holiday and Seasonal Decor
- Day 2 – Pomegranate Christmas Theme
- Day 3 – Eleven Ways to Repurpose Least Year’s Christmas Decor
- Day 4 – Christmas Dishes and Table Decor Ideas
- Day 5 – Holiday Gift Guides for Everyone You Know
- Day 6 – Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 7 – Tis the Season of Giving Christmas Gifts Under $25
- Day 8 – 9 Gifts Handmade With Love
- Day 9 – Make Ahead Christmas Sweets for the Dessert Table
- Day 10 – Stocking Stuffers for Christmas Morning
- Day 11 – Decorating a Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Day 12 – Christmas Eve Traditions
I have curated some amazing lists for you to decorate, cook, shop, stuff some stockings, and lots of holiday things! I love curated lists, they make life so easy!
For the Decorator in Your Life
- This beaded chandelier will make any decorator swoon.
- Dough bowls are gorgeous and filled with all sorts of items.
- A wood-beaded tray is so on trend.
- English advertising pots are one of my favorite collectors’ items.
- This embellished gold mirror is on every decorator’s wish list!
- Stoneware crocks have so many uses, I love them.
- Whitewashed trays can be styled in so many ways.
- This tall apothecary jar is so stylish.
- Mercury glass votives are always in style.
- I have this white-washed set of 3 Vases and love them!
- This set of 3 apothecary jars is absolutely gorgeous.
- I love this brass bar cart/trolley
The Entertainer in Your Life Will Love Anything on this List!
- These square wine glasses are my new favorites.
- These ombre highball glasses, oh my gosh, so pretty!
- These hammered gold stemless wine glasses are spectacular!
- I am crushing on this vintage-inspired mercury-glass pedestal bowl.
- You will always have the perfect serving bowl thanks to this set of nesting bowls.
- Gold flatware is a huge trend and this price is so amazing!
- My book, A Home to Share, is the perfect read for an entertainer.
- I love these lace-edged cotton napkins. They make any table seem just a little bit fancy.
- These water hyacinth braided placemats are perfect for any table.
- Surprise! More etched mercury glass. This hurricane vase is absolutely gorgeous!
- I love this dinnerware set, it has a mix-and-match feel to it.
Serious and New Cooks Will Love These Gifts
- Homemade lattes, yes, please! This latte machine is a sure hit.
- This cookbook is a bible for many cooks, both new and ones who have been cooking for years!
- How gorgeous is this stainless steel set of pots and pans?
- This Kitchen-Aid blender is such a helpful tool. So many uses!
- The Ninja Personal Blender is perfect for single-serving smoothies!
- Serious cooks will love this specialty salt sampler
- This 6-in-1 Ninja Air Fryer is something every cook would love to receive!
- For the baker in your life, yes, this Kitchen-Aid mixer is worth every penny!
- For the cook that loves to have fresh herbs year-round, this Click and Grow Smart Garden is amazing!
- This breadmaker is amazing! Wake up to freshly baked bread.
The Way to a Crafters Heart Supplies!
- This Gold Leaf Kit is a wonderful gift for your favorite crafter.
- A basic sewing machine is a must for every crafter.
- Fine crepe paper for making crepe paper flowers.
- This Brother embroidery machine is a powerhouse.
- The Cricut Maker 3 is the gold standard for crafters. This would make any crafter a happy camper.
- Lia Griffith is the queen of crepe paper flower making. This book is a must for anyone who wants to learn.
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
In case you missed it, the Airbnb known as the Kanzler Estate is where we stayed for the birthday celebration. This entire home is my favorite “room” this week. It is such an amazing thing to be able to stay together in a home. Hotels can be lovely, but if I am honest, one of my favorite things about getting together as a family is the late-night and early-morning conversations that spontaneously happen when we are staying at a home.
The Kanzler Vineyard home is literally in the middle of a vineyard and is so peaceful and one of the coolest places I have ever stayed. They hosted a wine tasting when we arrived and their wines are amazing.
If you are planning a trip to Waco, Texas, please consider staying at my Waco AirBnB. I have outfitted it as a home so that it is comfy and cozy and has all of the essentials you need to cook and create amazing memories in.
Just click on this link to book our WACO AIRBNB, then follow the links to make a reservation. It’s that simple. You will love it!
The Vintage French Christmas Collection will be available on November 28 at 7am CST. Mark your calendars, these gorgeous vintage french treasures will go quickly! French Larkspur Vintage Sale.
Janine at Happy Happy Nester is so incredibly talented. Everything she touches is spectacularly beautiful. This floral centerpiece with fruit is beyond gorgeous. Check out this post to see how easy it is to add fruit to your centerpieces!
How cute and easy are these DIY ornaments from Inspired by Charm?
Liz Marie Galvan shared this amazing lampshade hack!
American Farmhouse Style is on sale this week and my house is in it! You can get the issue here or wherever you buy your magazines locally. I will be saving a few copies of this!
In case you missed it, below are links to last week’s posts! What a fun week we had!
Martha shared 13 Smart Ways to Upgrade Your Bathroom Without Renovating It, which is perfect before holiday guests arrive!
We have so many fun things scheduled for this week. I have lots of DIYs … including a ribbon wreath and a pomegranate wreath to share. I am also going to be making velvet pomegranates, new cone Christmas trees, and sharing a pink Christmas, and a Balsam Hill Christmas.
In case you missed it, I have recapped all of the Sunday Morning Coffee posts here for you!
- Gift Wrapping Ideas – S2/V42
- The Best News Ever – S2/V41
- Thrifty Shopper Decor Tips – S2/V40
- Just Relax and Enjoy – S2/V39
- Book Signings – S2/V38
- A Busy Week – S2/V37
- Time to Celebrate – S2/V36
- The Basics of Filming in Your Home – S2/V35
- Let’s Welcome Fall S2/V34
- Labor Day Weekend – S2/V33
- A Taste Test – S2/V32
- A Busy Schedule – S2/V31
- Welcome Fall – S2/V30
- You’re Invited to My Party – S2/V29
- A Vacation at Lake Oconee – S2/V28
- Let’s Have Fun – S2/V27
- A Big Week Ahead – S2/V26
- Easy Summer Crafts – S2/V25
- Vintage Shopping – S2/V24
- Sunday Morning Coffee – S2/V23
- A Trip to Provence – S2/V22
- It’s Wedding Season – S2/V21
- Two Weddings – S2/V20
- Things My Mother Taught Me – S2/V19
- Ventura Beach House – S2/V18
- Our Small Beach House Remodel – S2/V17
- Vintage Charm – S2/V16
- My Happy Place – S2/V15
- Hedley & Bennett – S2/V14
- My Favorite Potting Bench – S2/V13
- All Things Gardening – S2/V12
- Farmhouse Style Modern Beachhouse – S2/V11
- Gatherings and Sunday Morning Coffee – S2/V10
- The Beach House Kitchen Remodel – S2/V9
- The Airbnb Waco Fixer Upper – S2/V8
- Hello Spring – S2/V7
- Our Family Sports Story – S2/V6
- Abstract Art – S2/V5
- Valentine’s Day Decor – S2/V4
- Winter Home Decor – S2/V3
- Winter Decor Ideas – S2/V2
- A Winter Color Palette, Season 2/Volume 1
Watch My Amazon Live
Click here to watch any of my Amazon Live shows. All shows are recorded.
Last week I hosted an Amazon Live Show titled Home Improvement Ideas You Can Do Before the Holidays and you can watch it here.
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!