Just relax. That’s my new motto. For the first time in almost a year, it feels like it is time to enjoy and just relax.
Don’t get me wrong. My calendar is packed and we are in Q4, which is the busiest time of the year for a blogger. But my book is launched and it feels like I finally have some time to just relax and enjoy. Wow.
Season 2 Volume 39
Today I am pleased to share with you Sunday Morning Coffee. This is a place to share, learn, explain, dream, and have fun.
My new book, A Home to Share, is available now! Click here for more details!
Just relax. I like the sound of that.
And as we all start to stress about the upcoming holidays why don’t we all try to take it all in stride and just relax?
I think that is a brilliant idea and I am going to make that my goal for the rest of the year.
Now that doesn’t mean that I am going to slack off. Rather, it means I am going to enjoy every single day, relax, and soak it all in as it happens.
Will you join me?
I was in Texas this past week and had an amazing trip to Dallas and Austin for two book signings. I also stopped in Waco to see our house (before the next guest checked in!) as I drove from Dallas to Austin.
Dallas Book Signing
About 70 people joined us at the beautiful home of KariAnne from Thistlewood Farms. Maryliz and I stayed with KariAnne and her husband Denny for three nights and we had a marvelous time!
KariAnne’s home is so gorgeous as you can see in all of these photos.
Austin Book Signing
My book signing in Austin was held at the gorgeous Arhaus Showroom. We chatted, ate, shopped the showroom, and then gathered for some fun behind-the-scene stories about my book, A Home to Share.
Did you know that all of the gorgeous outdoor furniture in my book is the Hamptons Collection from Arhaus? In fact, the collection is featured in twenty-one pages of my book!
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
My Favorite Room This Week
My favorite house this week has to be the kitchen in our Waco Airbnb. I stopped by the house and took lots of new photos.
It’s amazing how great the kitchen looks!
Thistlewood shared How to Make a Guest Room Cozy!
The Best Way to Clean Windows, according to Apartment Therapy.
Fall Flower Centerpieces for Fall by Happy Happy Nester.
What a fun week it was! We were in Texas all week and loved the book signings. Here are the blog posts from last week. Just tap on the title to see more!
Martha shares Sweet Chocolate Desserts you can Make in an Hour
We have a very fun week planned and I can’t wait to share a burlap runner DIY, an exciting holiday box, a beautiful table with Portmeirion, Some Halloween treats, a fall bedroom, and a really cool BBQ tailgate!
- Book Signings – S2/V38
- A Busy Week – S2/V37
- Time to Celebrate – S2/V36
- The Basics of Filming in Your Home – S2/V35
- Let’s Welcome Fall S2/V34
- Labor Day Weekend – S2/V33
- A Taste Test – S2/V32
- A Busy Schedule – S2/V31
- Welcome Fall – S2/V30
- You’re Invited to My Party – S2/V29
- A Vacation at Lake Oconee – S2/V28
- Let’s Have Fun – S2/V27
- A Big Week Ahead – S2/V26
- Easy Summer Crafts – S2/V25
- Vintage Shopping – S2/V24
- Sunday Morning Coffee – S2/V23
- A Trip to Provence – S2/V22
- It’s Wedding Season – S2/V21
- Two Weddings – S2/V20
- Things My Mother Taught Me – S2/V19
- Ventura Beach House – S2/V18
- Our Small Beach House Remodel – S2/V17
- Vintage Charm – S2/V16
- My Happy Place – S2/V15
- Hedley & Bennett – S2/V14
- My Favorite Potting Bench – S2/V13
- All Things Gardening – S2/V12
- Farmhouse Style Modern Beachhouse – S2/V11
- Gatherings and Sunday Morning Coffee – S2/V10
- The Beach House Kitchen Remodel – S2/V9
- The Airbnb Waco Fixer Upper – S2/V8
- Hello Spring – S2/V7
- Our Family Sports Story – S2/V6
- Abstract Art – S2/V5
- Valentine’s Day Decor – S2/V4
- Winter Home Decor – S2/V3
- Winter Decor Ideas – S2/V2
- A Winter Color Palette, Season 2/Volume 1
You Might Also Need…
Watch My Amazon Live
Click here to watch any of my Amazon Live shows. All shows are recorded.
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!