Welcome to day five of Twelve Days To Get Ready For Christmas. Today I am sharing Holiday Gift Guides for everyone you know!
It’s Day Five of Twelve Days to Get Ready for Christmas! My very amazing and talented friend KariAnne Wood at Thistlewood Farms and I are sharing tips for twelve days to help get you ready for Christmas. We have so many fun ideas to share and today we have Gift Guides!
The holidays are right around the corner and we all know what that means: gift guides for everyone you know! Whether you’re shopping for a loved one, an acquaintance, your pet, or yourself (I’m not judging), this list of holiday gift guides has something for everyone. So pick your favorites and get ready to check some people off your list with style!
If you don’t know my friend KariAnne then you really need to follow her. KariAnne is kind, funny, smart, creative and one of the best writers I know. She also motivates me every day! Be sure to head on over to Karianne’s blog to read about her Gift Guides For Everyone On Your List
I hope you are ready to get shopping because here come the guides! I created these guides hoping you would be inspired to start shopping early and also to see what incredible Amazon Christmas gifts can be found. I don’t know about you, but Amazon is my first stop when shopping for anything. Between prime shipping and their return policy, you just can’t go wrong. I’ve also included Gift Guides for two of my favorites, Pottery Barn and Anthropologie. Let’s get shopping!
Here comes the guide!
Just to be clear, this gift guide is really for me. I want all of these things.
Gift Guide for the Entertainer
- These square wineglasses are my new favorites.
- These ombre highball glasses, oh my gosh, so pretty!
- Gold flatware is a huge trend and this price is so amazing!
- I am crushing on this vintage inspired mercury class pedestal bowl.
- I love these lace edged cotton napkins. They make any table seem just a little bit fancy.
- These hammered gold stemless wine glasses are spectacular!
- You will aleways have the perfect serving bowl thanks to this set of nesting bowls.
- Surprise! More etched mercury glass. This hurricane vase is absolutely gorgeous!
- These water hyacinth braided placemats are perfect for any table.
- I love this dinnerware set, it has a mix and match feel to it.
I have had my eye on that mirror for months! And the wooden tray and bowl are amazing.
Gift Guide for the Decorator
- This beaded chandelier will make any decorator swoon.
- Dough bowls are gorgeous filled with all sorts of items.
- A wood beaded tray is so on trend.
- English advertising pots used to thrown away when the contents were gone.
- This embellished gold mirror is on every decorators wish list!
- Stoneware crocks have so many uses, I love them.
- Whitewashed trays can be styled so many ways.
- This tall apothecary jar is so stylish.
- Mercury glass votives are always in style.
- I have these white washed set of 3 Vases and love them!
- This set of 3 apothecary jars are absolutely gorgeous.
- I love this brass bar cart/trolley
This gift guide pretty much is made up of things I own. I own eight of these items!
Gift Guide for the Cook
- Homemade lattes, yes please! This latte machine is a sure hit.
- This cookbook is a bible for many cooks, both new and ones who have been cooking for years!
- How gorgeous is this stainless steel set of pots and pans?
- This Kitchen Aid blender is such a helpful tool. So many uses!
- The Ninja Personal Blender is perfect for single serving smoothies!
- Serious cooks love these Jacobson finishing salts
- This breadmaker is amazing! Wake up to fresh baked bread.
- For the baker in your life, yes, this Kitchen Aid mixer is worth every penny!
- For the cook that loves to have fresh herbs year round, this Click and Grow Smart Garden is amazing!
- This 6 in 1 Ninja Air Fryer is something every cook would love to receive!
I own 100% of these items. Which means they are good. I promise.
Gift Guide for the Crafter
- A basic sewing machine is a must for every crafter.
- This Brother emboridery machine is a power house.
- Fine crepe paper for making crepe paper flowers.
- The Cricut Maker 3 is the gold standard for crafters. This would make any crafter a happy camper.
- Lia Griffith is the queen of crepe paper flower making. This book is a must for anyone who wants to learn.
I bought the squirrel for Sport and it arrived today. It has been in his mouth all day long. He loves it!
Gift Guide for your Pet
- Cats love this calming cat bed.
- Christmas dinner tastes better in a Christmas dish.
- 15,000 recommendations and 4 and a half stars for this cat toy!
- Dogs love to chase squirrels, this one they can catch!
- Every week can be shark week with this dog toy!
- This orthopedic dog bed has over 23,000 reviews aand is another four and a half star item!
- Cats LOVE this toy!
- This tunnel comes with a chaser toy.
- The Kong is a long time favorite.
- This Spode Christmas bowl and this Santa bowl are so festive.
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
Oh Anthropologie, I love you so. So many of my favorite things come from Anthropologie. Click here to check out these amazing items I found for you. The wine goblets and glasses are my absolute favorites. I already have so many of these in my cart!
Head on over to KariAnne’s post today! It is Gift Guides For Everyone On Your List.
If you missed any of my Twelve Days to Get Ready for Christmas, you can find them here:
- Day 1 – How to Shop for Holiday and Seasonal Decor
- Day 2 – Cranberry Christmas Theme
- Day 3 – Eleven Ways to Repurpose Least Year’s Christmas Decor
- Day 4 – Christmas Dishes and Table Decor Ideas
- Day 5 – Holiday Gift Guides for Everyone You Know
You can also find KariAnne’s amazing blog posts here:
- Day 1 – What you Should be Christmas Shopping For Now
- Day 2 – How To Choose a Christmas Theme For Your Home
- Day 3 – 17 Ways to Make Last Year’s Christmas Decor Look New
- Day 4 – 7 Simple and Easy Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- Day 5 – Gift Guides For Everyone On Your List
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!