Holiday Gift Guides for Everyone You Know
Welcome to day five of Twelve Days To Get Ready For Christmas. Today I am sharing Holiday Gift Guides for everyone you know!
These gifts are some of my favorites and I either want them or already own them! Many of them are on sale and will sell out quickly. So don’t wait.
The holidays are right around the corner and we all know what that means: gift guides for everyone you know! Whether you’re shopping for a loved one, an acquaintance, your pet, or yourself (I’m not judging), this list of holiday gift guides has something for everyone.
So pick your favorites and get ready to check some people off your list with style!
I hope you are ready to get shopping because here come the guides. I created these guides hoping you would be inspired to start shopping early and see what incredible Amazon Christmas gifts can be found.
So where do you shop for holiday gifts? I don’t know about you, but Amazon is my first stop when shopping for anything. You can’t go wrong between prime shipping and their return policy. I’ve also included Gift Guides for one of my favorite stores, Pottery Barn. Let’s get shopping!
Here comes the guide!
On this blog, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
Just to be clear, this gift guide is really for me. I want all of these things. (Of course, I do own a lot of them too!)
Gift Guide for the Entertainer
- These square wine glasses are my new favorites.
- These ombre highball glasses, oh my gosh, so pretty!
- These hammered gold stemless wine glasses are spectacular!
- I am crushing on this vintage-inspired mercury-glass pedestal bowl.
- You will always have the perfect serving bowl thanks to this set of nesting bowls.
- Gold flatware is a huge trend and this price is so amazing!
- My book, A Home to Share, is the perfect read for an entertainer.
- I love these lace-edged cotton napkins. They make any table seem just a little bit fancy.
- These water hyacinth braided placemats are perfect for any table.
- Surprise! More etched mercury glass. This hurricane vase is absolutely gorgeous!
- I love this dinnerware set, it has a mix-and-match feel to it.
I have had my eye on that mirror for months! And the wooden tray and bowl are amazing.
Gift Guide for the Decorator
- This beaded chandelier will make any decorator swoon.
- Dough bowls are gorgeous and filled with all sorts of items.
- A wood-beaded tray is so on trend.
- English advertising pots are one of my favorite collectors’ items.
- This embellished gold mirror is on every decorator’s wish list!
- Stoneware crocks have so many uses, I love them.
- Whitewashed trays can be styled in so many ways.
- This tall apothecary jar is so stylish.
- Mercury glass votives are always in style.
- I have this white-washed set of 3 Vases and love them!
- This set of 3 apothecary jars is absolutely gorgeous.
- I love this brass bar cart/trolley
This gift guide pretty much is made up of things I own. I own eight of these items!
Gift Guide for the Cook
- Homemade lattes, yes, please! This latte machine is a sure hit.
- This cookbook is a bible for many cooks, both new and ones who have been cooking for years!
- How gorgeous is this stainless steel set of pots and pans?
- This Kitchen-Aid blender is such a helpful tool. So many uses!
- The Ninja Personal Blender is perfect for single-serving smoothies!
- Serious cooks will love this specialty salt sampler
- This 6-in-1 Ninja Air Fryer is something every cook would love to receive!
- For the baker in your life, yes, this Kitchen-Aid mixer is worth every penny!
- For the cook that loves to have fresh herbs year-round, this Click and Grow Smart Garden is amazing!
- This breadmaker is amazing! Wake up to freshly baked bread.
I own 100% of these items. Which means they are good. I promise.
Gift Guide for the Crafter
- This Gold Leaf Kit is a wonderful gift for your favorite crafter.
- A basic sewing machine is a must for every crafter.
- Fine crepe paper for making crepe paper flowers.
- This Brother embroidery machine is a powerhouse.
- The Cricut Maker 3 is the gold standard for crafters. This would make any crafter a happy camper.
- Lia Griffith is the queen of crepe paper flower making. This book is a must for anyone who wants to learn.
I bought the squirrel for Sport and it arrived today. It has been in his mouth all day long. He loves it!
Gift Guide for your Pet
- Cats love this calming cat bed.
- Christmas dinner tastes better in a Christmas dish.
- 15,000 recommendations and 4 and a half stars for this cat toy!
- Dogs love to chase squirrels, this one they can catch!
- Every week can be shark week with this dog toy!
- This orthopedic dog bed has over 23,000 reviews.
- Cats LOVE this toy!
- This tunnel comes with a chaser toy.
- The Kong is a long-time favorite.
- This Santa bowl is so festive.
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
Pottery Barn is one of my favorite places for festive holiday decor. I have curated some of my favorites for you here. Click here to check out the items in the guide.
Watch My Amazon Live
Click here to watch any of my Amazon Live shows. All shows are recorded.
This live show is titled Holiday Gift Ideas for Everyone You Know.
If you missed any of my Twelve Days to Get Ready for Christmas, you can find them here:
- Day 1 – How to Shop for Holiday and Seasonal Decor
- Day 2 – A Pomegranate Christmas Theme
- Day 3 – Eleven Ways to Repurpose Least Year’s Christmas Decor
- Day 4 – Christmas Dishes and Table Decor Ideas
- Day 5 – Holiday Gift Guides for Everyone You Know
You can also find KariAnne’s amazing blog posts from last year here:
- Day 1 – What you Should be Christmas Shopping For Now
- Day 2 – How To Choose a Christmas Theme For Your Home
- Day 3 – 17 Ways to Make Last Year’s Christmas Decor Look New
- Day 4 – 7 Simple and Easy Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- Day 5 – Gift Guides For Everyone On Your List
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!
For more real-time updates, follow me on Instagram @My100YearOldHome
Such great gift ideas.
I am glad you think so!
Thank you for all the great ideas!
These are all fabulous Leslie! XO Susan
Thank you Susan!
The mercury bowl in your 1st list does not link to the correct item.
All the best with your book and your travels.
Oh this is so sweet of you to say, thank you! It’s all going well so far ❤️
For the past few years I have put a box of snacks and an ice chest full of drinks on my porch for the delivery people to let them know how much we appreciate their hard work and long hours. I start the first week in November and go through the holidays. We get a lot of great feedback — often they’ll ring the bell and I get to thank them in person!
I do the same thing! Except I usually start mid November and go thru the first of the year.
My sister in law works for UPS, so I know, first hand, how very hard they work.
Love it! They do work so hard, a great way to show appreciation!
Oh my goodness I LOVE this! What a fabulous way to spread holiday cheer. Thanks so much for sharing.
Hi Leslie! What are some things you uss the gold leaf kit on? Sounds intriguing.
Hi Debbie! I use the gold leaf kit on so many things! Mostly copper! If you pop over to the blog and search copper you can find a ton of projects 🥰 happy gold leafing!