‘Tis the Season of Giving Christmas Gifts Under $25
The holidays are the season of giving. With so many amazing gifts under $25, you might just find something for everyone on your list!
It’s day seven of Twelve Days to Get Ready for Christmas! The season of giving does not have to break the bank. There are so many thoughtful gifts to give that cost under $25. I have rounded up some of my favorites for you today. It’s like I am your personal shopper!
My new book, A Home to Share, is available now! Click here for more details!
The Season of Giving
The season of giving is not about how much you spend, but rather the thought that you put into the gift. Today, I am sharing thoughtful gifts that are under $25. Perfect for teachers, mail carriers, fitness instructors, you know, all of the people in your life who make a difference and that you want to give a little something to during the holiday season.
The holidays can be a time that we all get caught up in the shopping and the festivities and we can easily forget that it is the season of giving. Giving of yourself, of your time, and of your thoughtfulness.
Thoughtful gifts do not have to be expensive. I started this blog post planning to share twenty gifts under $25. But once I had found more than fifty incredible gifts under $25, I stopped counting! There are just so many amazing gifts under $25. I have curated lists for the Entertainer, the Decorator, the Cook, the Crafter, your pet, and also from Pottery Barn. You will be so surprised that these amazing gifts are all under $25. Make sure you scroll to the bottom so that you don’t miss any of these gems. Check them out below!
I love to entertain so it was easy to put this list of gifts together. The candlesticks, ice bucket, napkins, and blush-colored glasses are my favorites.
On this blog, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
Gifts Under $25 for the Entertainer
- I love mercury glass and this ribbed candlestick is an incredible value under $25.
- These diamond shaped glasses with a gold rim are everything!
- How stunning is this crystal ice bucket? And it really is under $25!
- Can you believe 5 crystal bud vases for $20?
- This book makes Wine Simple and approachable.
- 6 mason jars with fairy lights, such a great deal!
- These gold candlesticks elevate any table.
- Photo clip string lights make any event fun!
- This set of 4 faux wood chargers looks beautiful in any table setting.
- How pretty are these blush colored wine glasses?
- Six linen hemstitched napkins are beautiful and $25!
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
I am always on the lookout for inexpensive decor items. The English advertising pots are my favorite but I love every other item on this list too!
Gifts Under $25 for the Decorator
- This round metal mirror can be hung on the wall or styled on a table and I love it!
- This adorable nut bowl is so cute!
- How charming is this retro clock?
- I love the size and shape of this advertising pot!
- This pedestal bowl is so gorgeous and under $20!
- This beaded stoneware planter is so chic!
- How sweet is this footed pedestal bowl
- Pillow covers quickly change the look of any room
- Set of 3 brass candlesticks for under $25!
- I love to style shelves with english advertising pots.
You all know how much I love to cook. Joanna Gaine’s Magnolia Table cookbook is one of my favorites and the “handmade with love” stickers are such a cute gift.
Gifts Under $25 for the Cook
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat Cookbook is a NY Times #1 best seller!
- Jacobson Pinot Noir Salt is simply amazing! This is a gift every cook will love!
- Magnolia Table Cookbook Volume 2 by none other than the amazing Joanna Gaines
- Handmade with Love Labels to adorn all of the yummy homemade goodies from your kitchen
- This copper utensil caddy is really only $29!
- Seriously, this is the cutest salt and pepper cellar ever!
- This is the BEST milk frother I have tried and I have tried a few.
- Serious bakers use a food scale for exact measurements.
- This set of 3 mini cake stands is adorable!
- This electric burner can keep your morning coffee warm for hours.
- 6 latte mugs for under $25!
- A ruffled pie dish makes any pie very special.
Have you seen the crepe paper flowers or paint roller crafts I have made? Check these out and you will see why these craft items make great gifts. (For you too!)
Gifts Under $25 for the Crafter
- This Lia Griffith book on how to make crepe paper flowers is amazing!
- Once you start to make paper flowers, you will want every book written on the subject. This is a good one.
- Fine gauge crepe paper makes beautiful crepe paper flowers.
- This decorative rubber roller is one of my crafting tools!
- These fringe scissors will save you so much time when making crepe paper flowers.
- All of the tools you need for paper flower making.
- This gold leaf starter kit is everything you need for gold leafing any item.
- These wooden candlesticks are perfect to add gold leaf to.
- This set of paints is everything you need to get started crafting!
Our lab Sport and kitty Kelly love all of these items. That squirrel is currently the most favorite toy in our home!
Gifts Under $25 for your Pet
- Even the pets in your family can join in the festivities with this Santa bowl.
- This 3 level cat roller ball toy is good for hours of fun
- Every dog loves to chase squirrels, this one they can catch!
- This may be the ultimate cat toy.
- The Kong may be the ultimate chew toy for dogs.
- How adorable are these White Paws fetch toys?
- Cats love to play in this tunnel. Over 3,000 reviews don’t lie!
- This treat ball will quickly become your dog’s favorite toy.
- Teach your dog to communicate with these Answer Buttons.
Pottery Barn is such a great store and I love all of these inexpensive gifts.
Pottery Barn Gifts Under $25
- The beautiful calm mindfulness collection has several options for under $25.
- I love this white enamel tiered tray.
- Choose the letter for your recipient with this Alphabet Collection candle.
- These beautiful glass votive candleholders will make someone very happy.
- I love these stoneware alphabet mugs as a teacher’s gift.
- How great is this white enameled party bucket and it is under $20!
- I can think of a million ways to use this white enamel footed serving bowl.
- These acrylic goblets are so chic and unbreakable.
- This white enamel serving tray is so versatile.
- I love this white enamel flatware caddy and would use it for more than flatware!
- This set of 3 white enamel ice cream coolers has so many uses.
Watch My Amazon Live
Click here to watch any of my Amazon Live shows. All shows are recorded.
If you missed any of my Twelve Days to Get Ready for Christmas, you can find them here:
- Day 1 – How to Shop for Holiday and Seasonal Decor
- Day 2 – A Pomegranate Christmas Theme
- Day 3 – Eleven Ways to Repurpose Least Year’s Christmas Decor
- Day 4 – Christmas Dishes and Table Decor Ideas
- Day 5 – Holiday Gift Guides for Everyone You Know
- Day 6 – Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 7 – Tis the Season of Giving Christmas Gifts Under $25
You can also find KariAnne’s amazing blog posts from last year here:
- Day 1 – What you Should be Christmas Shopping For Now
- Day 2 – How To Choose a Christmas Theme For Your Home
- Day 3 – 17 Ways to Make Last Year’s Christmas Decor Look New
- Day 4 – 7 Simple and Easy Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- Day 5 – Gift Guides For Everyone On Your List
- Day 6 – 21 Easy DIY Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas
- Day 7 – 25 Personalized Christmas Gifts Under $25
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!
For more real-time updates, follow me on Instagram @My100YearOldHome
Wow! So many great affordable gift ideas.
Thanks for all the ideas, I’ve got some in my shopping cart..
That makes me so happy!
So glad your surgery went well! Hope you continue to feel better. Thanks so much for all the wonderful tips on gifts.
Thanks so much Debra!
I’ve really been enjoying your tips! I am definitely in the mood for some Christmas. I love your HO HO HO sign. Did you make it?
Love all these great ideas and will definitely be giving some to special folks. I am having a problem with the link for the mason jars with twinkle lights…each time I click it, I get shown the Wine book. Is it just me?
Can post the link for the Ho Ho Ho print? I Love it!!
Where can I buy the “Made for you” stickers? I didn’t find a link for them. Thanks so much for all the great ideas!
Hi Monika! Thank you! Here’s the link to the stickers 🤗
The ho ho ho sign do you sale the svg file to it. or do you know the fonts. Thankyou
Unfortunately I do not- I purchased from a company a while ago and it’s no longer in business! Sorry about that!