Today I am sharing decorating ideas for the holidays. This was my first year decorating our home in Waco for Christmas.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor. Today I am sharing my decorating ideas for the holidays in our home in Waco.
As I planned our holiday decor, I decided to add decor to the front of the home and in the living room, dining room, and kitchen. My theme for my holiday decorating of our Waco home was red and white with a “frosted” look. And the most important decor item has to be the wreaths I added to every window in our home!
You can find my Christmas decorating story in my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | Christmas Decorating Ideas.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Sanctuary Home Decor | How to Put Ribbon on a Christmas Tree
- StoneGable | Christmas Stacking Bowls DIY
- Designthusiasm | Roses and Magnolia Leaves Holiday Table Setting
- Home Stories A to Z | 20 Thanksgiving Place Setting Ideas Free Printables