The Carriage House is now fully decorated in pink and white and I cannot wait to share our Pink Christmas decorations.
Grab a cup of coffee or tea and join me for Sunday Morning Coffee. It’s time to share all of our Pink Christmas Decorations in the Carriage House.
A Little Bit About Me
We are still in Hawaii and it’s been the week of our dreams. It has been relaxing and refreshing and a great week to spend time together, laugh, eat and drink and be merry!
I have dreamed about this trip for quite some time. I have had so many huge projects and stressful deadlines this year and now that they are complete I wanted to take our family and just get away!
Hawaii is not new to me. When I was a corporate event planner (for 30 years) I traveled to Hawaii over 90 times. I had one client that I took to Hawaii twenty-seven straight years! Of course, those trips were all work.
This was pure vacation!
We head home tomorrow, and I am so excited for the holidays! After hosting 19 family members for Thanksgiving I decided I can handle a much smaller Christmas party this year. I will pare down the menu a lot and of course, I know it is still going to be a lot of work. But I am very excited!
It is crazy to think our party will be here in 12 days and Christmas follows one week later. Oh my gosh. How on earth will I be able to pull this off?
Wish me luck.
Now, let’s peek at the full reveal of the Pink Christmas Carriage house!
Pink Christmas Decorations
Many of you have seen a lot of what I have accomplished in the Carriage House this past week.
Do you like how the entire Carriage House Pink Christmas decorations look?
I rummaged through our entire home and used just about everything that was pink. Just so you know, I didn’t have a lot of pink Christmas decorations. Rather, I used pink and white and made it work for Christmas!
I love the pink and white quilts that I have collected over time. Unfortunately, I only have six, which seems like a lot to me, but I will keep my eye open for two more this next year.
I knew the highlight of the room would be the pink Christmas tree in front of the window. Do you like the farmhouse table that is decorated with pink as well because I know it is going to be fun to dine out here!
I decided to use a combination of light and dark pink ornaments for our tree. There are many varieties that I found and you can find them all listed below. (All links have other colors too!)
Look at the pink glitter snowflakes I hung in the window. Don’t they look festive?
I also put vintage quilts on all of the chairs just in case it got a bit chilly in the Carriage House. I have been collecting vintage quilts for years and I have never paid more than $25 each at vintage flea markets.
Pink Christmas Dinner Plates and More
My Favorite Pink Linens
Pink Christmas Dinner Plates That You Will Use All Year Long
You can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
Watch Me Live!
I know you might not have any idea what Watch Me Live means, but I am sharing Amazon Live broadcasts that are so much fun!
All of these items shared are ones that I own!
Reflections on the Week
Last week was so much fun as I finally shared my take on a Pink Christmas. For those of you that don’t know, I only did pink in the Carriage House.
Our home is decorated in Cranberry and I promise to share more of our Very Berry Christmas this coming week. We will be home from Hawaii tomorrow!
I did share a very fun post I did with JOANN in my kitchen! And I had some fun bringing back one of the prettiest silver and gold Christmas tables ever.
DIY’s on the Blog This Week
I thought it might be fun to highlight all of the DIYs I share every week.
But can I just say one thing?
Did I really share ELEVEN DIY’s this week?
Oh my gosh!
I am just as shocked as you although you probably know that I love to create things and this week certainly highlighted that fact! Just click on any of the links to see the complete step-by-step instructions.
Good Things From Martha
Do you love Hallmark Christmas movies as much as I do?
My friend (haha) Martha Stewart shared the Hallmark Christmas movie schedule! Click on the link to see the schedule for every night in December.
What’s Ahead for the Week
I have a lot of fun Christmas ideas to share this week! As I mentioned, I will be sharing everything in our home as I have fully shared the Carriage house Pink Christmas so my Cranberry theme will be in full swing!
I have a new DIY Christmas Tree Collar, My Favorite Christmas Wreaths for Windows, and two tours in our home of the Family Room and Craft Room.
I am also making the best New Christmas Pillow DIY and sharing some of my best Christmas recipes. This is going to be a very fun week!
Catch up on Sunday Morning Coffee
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 39 – Christmas is Coming
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 38 – It’s the Holiday Season
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 37 – Classic Antiques or Unique Vintage?
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 36 – How Well Do You Know Me?
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 35 – Happy Anniversary
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 34 – Happy Labor Day Weekend
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 33 – Fall Flower Arrangements
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 32 – Happy Fall
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 31 – When the Seasons Change
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 30 – Late Summer Dinner on the Beach
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 29 – Repurposed Decor
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 28 – Summer Fun Outdoor Partyy
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 27 – How to Use a Soft Summer Color Palette
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 26 – Endelss Summer Nights
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 25 – Summer Decor Finds
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 24 – Summer Decor Tips
- Sunday morning Coffee Volume 23 – Beach House Renovations
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 22 – Happy Sunday Morning Coffee
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 21 – Easy Home Ideas
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 20 – Thirty Summer Days
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 19 – Summer is Almost Here
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 18 – The Carriage House is Done
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 17 – Sharing Joy and Thankfulness
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 16 – Summer Entertaining
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 15 – Projects at Home
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 14 – How to Get Ready for Summer Days
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 13 – The Best DIY Projects
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 12 – Just Do It Yourself
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 11 – Creative Inspiration
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 10 – Inside the Life of a Blogger
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 9 – Live Your Best Life
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 8 – Living Green
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 7 – Why I Love to Entertain
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 6 – February is All About Living Beautifully
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 5 – Our Beach House in Ventura, CA
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 4 – The Story of My 100 Year Old Home
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 3 – I Think I Might Be Martha’s Biggest Fan
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 2 – A Tribute to My Mom
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 1 – How Chip and Joanna Influenced My Life
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!