I have a new theme for June and it is Thirty Days of Summer. Every day in June I will be sharing a fun summer idea and celebrating that summer days are the best days ever!
Thanks for joining me for Sunday morning coffee. Today I am sharing my weekly thoughts about entertaining, decor, crafts, and recipes, and my new theme for Summer Days in June.
A Little Bit About Me
I have a new theme for June.
It’s my birthday month so why not enjoy every day in June, right?
My theme is Thirty Days of Summer and we will be celebrating every day in June as the best day ever!
It is beginning to feel a little more like normal and I think June is going to be a great month. We have so many wonderful summer days ahead. So let’s enjoy the next thirty days as if they are the best day ever!
Looking Back at May
May was such a busy month with so many new ideas and so many projects! Two big events happened … the Dinner with Friends in Waco and finishing the Carriage House. It is always fun to look back and see all of the things I shared. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did creating them!
My Top Instagram Posts
Here are my top instagram posts for the month of May. Every single one of these posts was so much fun to create. Which is your favorite?
Around Our Home with My Top Instagram Reels
I love posting Instagram reels as they are a quick 30 second video that shares so much! These are all DIYs and I think it is amazing how much you can learn from a 30 second video reel.
Reflections on the Week
Another week is behind us!
It seems like the year is going so fast, maybe even a little too fast. I have been so busy with projects around the house and yet it was such a fun week creating!
I shared summer decorating ideas for the kitchen and how to arrange flowers.
I also made my favorite pasta dish and shared some very fun ways to store olive oil! I shared my my favorite deviled eggs recipe and eleven summer craft ideas. So many fun summer days!
Which was your favorite?
My Favorite Things
In the Garden
Yesterday I spent the afternoon at the home and location of Grace Rose Farm. I cannot wait to share everything and you are going to love it! It was one of my favorite summer days so far!
Be sure and check out their amazing roses!
Brands I Love to Follow
- Lamps Plus (I got my chandelier in the Carriage House from Lamps Plus)
- AQ Lighting (our new backyard lighting is from AQ)
- Loloi Rugs (our dining room rug is from Loloi)
Light Fixtures I Love
Here are some of my favorites that are all amazing.
Good Things From Martha
Martha shared a great article answering the question, “Is it safe to leave butter on the counter“?
I think you might be surprised with the answer.
One Healthy Tip
Which is healthier? White or Brown Rice?
My sister mentioned to me this weekend that she heard white rice was better for you than brown rice. Huh? My kids have always said that brown rice is much healthier. So I did some research.
I was very surprised with the answer.
What’s Ahead for Summer Days
Did you know that I have my blog planned out weeks in advance? It’s true!
Next week I am sharing some wonderful summer days … a new outdoor area, a fun summer wreath, a delicious recipe, some must haves, and some great summer salads.
I think next week is going to be very fun at My 100 Year Old Home.
Catch up on Sunday Morning Coffee
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 19 – Summer is Almost Here
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 18 – The Carriage House is Done
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 17 – Sharing Joy and Thankfulness
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 16 – Summer Entertaining
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 15 – Projects at Home
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 14 – How to Get Ready for Summer Days
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 13 – The Best DIY Projects
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 12 – Just Do It Yourself
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 11 – Creative Inspiration
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 10 – Inside the Life of a Blogger
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 9 – Live Your Best Life
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 8 – Living Green
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 7 – Why I Love to Entertain
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 6 – February is All About Living Beautifully
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 5 – Our Beach House in Ventura, CA
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 4 – The Story of My 100 Year Old Home
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 3 – I Think I Might Be Martha’s Biggest Fan
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 2 – A Tribute to My Mom
- Sunday Morning Coffee Volume 1 – How Chip and Joanna Influenced My Life
Top Items Ordered in May
This was fun! So many of you ordered items from links that I shared on my blog. These were the most popular items!
Did you know every time you click on one of my links and order, I earn a small commission? It doesn’t cost you a thing but it helps me so much! Thank You!
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!