I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we will celebrate simple elegant decor. Today I am sharing Christmas Decorating ideas and how I decorated our kitchen for Christmas.
I love decorating our home for Christmas and decorating our kitchen has always been a high priority. I do have to be careful not to add too much decor because our kitchen is a working kitchen and this is my busiest cooking season of the year. Today I have joined some very talented bloggers as we share our Christmas decorating ideas.
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays theme is centered around Inspirational Christmas Decorating Ideas.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Decorating the Kitchen for Christmas
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Beautiful Holiday Dessert Table
- StoneGable | Easy Christmas Bow And Video
- Designthusiasm | 12 Easy Holiday Decorating Ideas for a Small Apartment
- Home Made Lovely | Country Christmas in the Suburbs Home Tour
- Home Stories A To Z | How to Make Wired Ribbon from Fabric
- Rooms For Rent | Christmas Living Room