I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I am sharing five secrets to the perfect craft room.
Converting my office into a craft room was one of the smartest things I did. I love DIY’s and I think our family was tired of living amongst my projects!
Just so you can appreciate the transformation, take a look at the “before” photo.
Need I say more? Click here to see my Five Secrets to the Perfect Craft Room and the story of this room remodel.
I found the craft table at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. Click here to see how I transformed the craft table. And yes, it was painted turquoise when I bought it.
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays posts feature the perfect combination of casual mixed with a bit of elegance. And I love that.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Five Secrets to the Perfect Craft Room
- Rooms For Rent | Add Life to your Space with Faux Greens
- Sanctuary Home Decor | A Whimsical Pink and White Table Setting
- StoneGable | Creative Ways to Use Faux Flowers
- Designthusiasm | Rustic Romance Valentine’s Day Table Setting
- Home Stories A To Z | Easy Tips to Help You Style Shelves Like a Pro