I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we will celebrate simple elegant decor. Today I am sharing one of our Thanksgiving Traditions which is called Pie For Breakfast.
Holiday traditions are one of my most favorite things I love about our family. We have a lot of traditions and every single one of us is adamant about honoring these traditions every year. A few years ago we added a new tradition. And it is called Pie for Breakfast. It’s a pretty simple concept. Just click here to find out what it is.
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays theme is centered around Holiday and Decor Tips.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Pie for Breakfast
- Designthusiasm | 7 Tips for Creating a Dreamy Master Bedroom Retreat
- Home Made Lovely | Pretty Inexpensive Curtain Hack
- Home Stories A To Z | Casual Blue & White Thanksgiving Table
- Rooms For Rent | Styling a Christmas Vignette
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Fall Centerpiece in 3 Easy Steps
- StoneGable | 10 Easy Ideas For Setting A Thanksgiving Table