Today is Day 10 of Twelve Days to Get Ready for Christmas. Christmas morning is my favorite and I love stocking stuffers!
Although the boys are now grown they still love opening their stockings on Christmas morning. For today’s post, I have made lists of my favorite stocking stuffers for children of all ages!
My new book, A Home to Share, is available now! Click here for more details!
Christmas Morning Stockings
It’s Day Ten of Twelve Days to Get Ready for Christmas! Today we are sharing Stocking Stuffers for Christmas Morning
I made needlepoint Christmas stockings years and years ago when my boys were small. I never thought about the fact that the stockings were huge and took at least a year to make each one!
Yes, they took a year. But that’s probably because I was pregnant with Michael (our youngest) when I started making them. Andrew and Matt were two and one years old so I had my hands full.
I loved having a basket with my needlepoint sitting by the couch so I could pick it up at any time and add more stitches. I just never imagined how long needlepoint Christmas stockings would take to make.
At the time, the stockings seemed so big compared to my small boys. Back when they were small, I needed lots of small gifts to fill those big stockings. Today, it seems, the gifts have gotten bigger as have the boys.
The stockings below are in our primary bedroom. Every fireplace needs stockings, right? These, of course, don’t get filled on Christmas Eve. And there is one more on the right with Matt’s name on it.
The Best Stocking Stuffers
Today I am sharing stocking stuffer ideas for toddlers, big kids, tweens, and teens. You are sure to find something for all of the kiddos in your life whether you stuff a stocking or wrap a gift.
I am curious about the different ways stockings fit into your Christmas holiday. Do you celebrate with stockings? Does everyone have a stocking in your family, even your furry family members? Do you wrap your stocking gifts? Do you open them on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I would love to know!
As you can see, I also love to use stockings in my Christmas decor.
In addition to ideas for gifts that go into stockings, I am also sharing some of my favorite stockings. I’ve got you covered whether you are using stockings for decor or for filling!
Christmas Stockings for Everyone
On this blog, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
In case you are looking for some Christmas stockings for your family or for decor, here are some of my favorites.
- I absolutely love these crewel stockings.
- This chunky knit stocking is so gorgeous and, it has a matching tree skirt!
- Vintage grain sacks were the inspiration for these holiday stockings.
- How cute are these tartan plaid stockings?
- I love the European feel of this embroidered black and white stocking.
- I am loving these chunky knit stockings.
- These amazing Pendleton stockings can be personalized!
- I love the subtle forest background on these gold or black stockings.
- How much fun is this chunky bobble stocking!
- Both of these stockings for our kitty Kelly and our dog Sport are in my cart!
- How beautiful are these cable knit stockings in gorgeous cranberry and winter white?
- I am in love with this hand knit stocking with a vintage Santa, and it can be personalized!
- This beautiful needlepoint stocking comes in multiple patterns and can be personalized.
- If your Christmas theme is more neutral, these natural burlap or ivory quilted stockings will blend in perfectly. And they can be personalized.
- How funny are these little gnome stockings? If you love gnomes, check these out!
- These knit stockings are so festive and red and green. These would make great decor items at four 18″ stockings for $11.99.
- This hand-knit stocking is so sweet with the nostalgic rocking horse and train on it.
- Over 1,000 positive ratings for this 8-pack of 20″ knit stockings for $22! I am ordering these for decor!
Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers
- These sweet crew socks with grippers on the soles feature everyone’s favorite Sesame Street characters.
- Pop one or more of these adorable wooden musical shakers into your little one’s stocking.
- Bathtime with these floating play bubbles will be so much fun!**
- You might have a hard time getting your little ones out of the bath once you introduce these colorful stacking and straining cups!
- How fascinating will this light-up magic ball wand be to your toddler?
- Water-growing dinosaurs never get old. Just add water and let the magic happen!
- Little ones tend to sneak a nibble or two of play dough, so this aroma dough is perfect! It is gluten-free, fragrance-free, non-GMO, and suitable for children with special needs.
- Let’s go fishing in the bathtub! The bobbers are magnetic so your little fisherperson is guaranteed a big haul!
- This portable automatic Octopus Bubble Blower is so much fun! This is sure to be a hit!
- Peppa the Pig is a favorite amongst the toddler crowd. This Peppa the Pig coloring set will be a favorite.
- Monster socks are sure to be the go-to, I can do it myself favorite socks!
- Squeezable Paint Brushes help little ones create masterpieces.
Stocking Stuffers for Big Kids
- Shark week can be any week of the year with these shark socks.
- Squishable foam blocks are so much fun to play with, never harden, and most importantly, don’t make a mess!
- How sweet are these knee-high kitty cat socks?
- Crazy hair day or any day will be easy peasy fun with this temporary chalk paint comb.
- How adorable are these squishy stress reliever kitties?
- Wax Wiki Sticks are a great way to spark creativity!
- I want to try these paintbrush pens. They look like so much fun!
- Cat’s Cradle and Jacks are games that have been played for ages. Time to share it with the latest generation.
- Who’s ready for karaoke? This microphone is Bluetooth ready and comes with 30 famous songs.
- How fast can you do a Rubik’s cube? I bet your little one can do it faster than you!
- A superhero cape is an instant source of confidence!
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
Stocking Stuffers for Tweens and Teens
- Everyone loves Uno and this Uno Emoji version looks like so much fun!
- This liquid motion bubbler is like a lava lamp and is an amazing stress reliever.
- Would You Rather is a silly and hilarious book of questions. Get ready for some hysterical answers!
- A power bank is truly a thoughtful gift. No one wants to run out of power and be without a connection.
- Rubik’s cubes are still a fan favorite. How fast can you complete one?
- Charging cords seem to be like socks, always disappearing. Not anymore!
- Fidget toys are so addicting and this magnetic ring fidget toy will not disappoint.
- Every kind of power you need in one power source!
- Self-care should start early. This set of 12 sheet masks is a great place to start.
- Set a good example with this magnetic phone holder. Start good habits early!
- Hydroflask water bottles and this straw lid are a fan favorite and keep your beverage cold or hot for hours.
- Blink is a super fast and super fun game!
- Paint markers make posters, rock paintings, and any kind of painting a breeze!
Watch My Amazon Live
Click here to watch any of my Amazon Live shows. All shows are recorded.
I thought you might enjoy this Live show titled Holiday Gift Ideas for Everyone You Know.
If you missed any of my Twelve Days to Get Ready for Christmas, you can find them here:
- Day 1 – How to Shop for Holiday and Seasonal Decor
- Day 2 – Pomegranate Christmas Theme
- Day 3 – Eleven Ways to Repurpose Least Year’s Christmas Decor
- Day 4 – Christmas Dishes and Table Decor Ideas
- Day 5 – Holiday Gift Guides for Everyone You Know
- Day 6 – Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 7 – Tis the Season of Giving Christmas Gifts Under $25
- Day 8 – 9 Gifts Handmade With Love
- Day 9 – Make Ahead Christmas Sweets for the Dessert Table
- Day 10 – Stocking Stuffers for Christmas Morning
You can also find KariAnne’s amazing blog posts from last year here:
- Day 1 – What you Should be Christmas Shopping For Now
- Day 2 – How To Choose a Christmas Theme For Your Home
- Day 3 – 17 Ways to Make Last Year’s Christmas Decor Look New
- Day 4 – 7 Simple and Easy Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- Day 5 – Gift Guides For Everyone On Your List
- Day 6 – 21 Easy DIY Christmas Gift Wrap Ideas
- Day 7 – 25 Personalized Christmas Gifts Under $25
- Day 8 – Handmade Holidays: Creative DIY Gift Ideas
- Day 9 – How to Make an Icebox Cake In a Jar
- Day 10 – 20 Unique Stocking Stuffers for Under $5
Pin the image below to your decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!