I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am looking back at Christmas Kitchen Decor from last year.
I decided to take a look back at my Christmas kitchen decor from last year. It looks similar but different!
This year I think I stepped it up and it feels a bit more decorated.
I figured out why that is.
Last year I was cooking for 250 people for our Christmas party. This year I am cooking for six.
It is hard to believe that our party should have been in three days. And I would have been in the middle of absolute craziness.
Maybe I shouldn’t miss that so much. Hahaha.
You can find a tour of our kitchen from last year in my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | Holiday House Tour.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | A 100 Year Old California Home Tour
- My 100 Year Old Home | Holiday House Tour
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Where to Buy Rustic & Vintage Bread Boards
- StoneGable | A Walk In The White Woods- Christmas Mantel
- Designthusiasm | Storage Closet Makeover for Seasonal Decorations
- Sanctuary Home Decor | How to Wrap a Beautiful Gift
For the month of December, we thought it would be fun if we shared each of our own home tours with you. Each week we’ll be sharing one home tour, along with the usual line up of posts. This week we are featuring me!