I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing Tips on How to Decorate Your Kitchen For Fall.
When it’s time to decorate your kitchen for fall, I have one piece of advice. Keep it simple. If you are like me, I use every inch of our kitchen for cooking and I don’t have room for a lot of decor.
Last season I used these blush pumpkins in our home. They are my favorite color ever and I love how they add just a bit of color to my basic white kitchen. Next, I added some flowers to some crocks and that’s all my kitchen needed!
You can find all of my tips to decorate your kitchen for fall on my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | How to Add Fall Décor to Your Kitchen.
Today is another special post where we share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, a celebration of simple elegant decor. I am joined by some very talented bloggers and I can’t wait for you to see what they are sharing today.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | How to Add Fall Décor to Your Kitchen
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Simple Shelf Styling Tips
- StoneGable | What to Do When You Feel Stuck With Your Decor
- Designthusiasm | Creating a Simple Fall Centerpiece
- Home Stories A to Z | Beautiful Black & White Fall Farmhouse Kitchen