I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing A Wonderful Valentine Hearts DIY That You Will Want to Make.
I love making Valentine crafts. And I am happy I still have a few more weeks left to make more Valentine’s Day crafts. These cloth Valentine hearts are so fun to make and my friend Debra at Debra Hall Lifestyle shared this great craft with me!
These Valentine’s hearts are made with cotton fabric and dried lavender inside. You can go to my blog post here for the complete DIY.
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays posts feature some great ways to create a cozy home for winter and Valentine’s Day.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Fabric Valentine Hearts DIY
- Rooms For Rent | 5 Ways Your Home Can Tell Your Story
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Spiced Vanilla Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipe
- StoneGable | 5 Biggest Decorating Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- Designthusiasm | Create a Cozy Home with 9 Awesome Winter Decor Ideas
- Home Stories A To Z | Beautiful Bathroom Shelves Tutorial