I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing Some Fourth of July Decor Flags I made for the Upcoming Holiday.
Fourth of July is in a few weeks and I wanted to share the hand-sewn Fourth of July decor patriotic flags I made last year for my table!
I hand-stitched these flags and they are really easy to make.
You can find my complete flags DIY on my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | 4th of July Flags: Make It Yourself.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | 4th of July Flags: Make It Yourself
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Where to Buy Rustic & Vintage Bread Boards
- StoneGable | Scrumptious and Beautiful Rhubarb Galette
- Designthusiasm | 4th of July Champagne Brunch Tablescape
- Home Stories A To Z | Patriotic Porch Inspiration
- Rooms For Rent | Summer Mantle