I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Will Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing Homemade Christmas Wrapping paper and Christmas Decorating Ideas.
One of my favorite things to do for the holidays is wrapping gifts. I finally made my own wrapping paper and I just love how it came out. Be sure and click on the link to my blog post. I think you will be surprised by what I used to make these trees!
I have also joined some very talented bloggers as we share our Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs.
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays theme is centered around Christmas Decorating.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | How to Make Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Rooms For Rent | Chunky Knit Tree Skirt
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Neutral Christmas Tablescape With Copper Accents
- StoneGable | Silver and Gold House Tour, Part 2
- Designthusiasm | Using Rose Gold Christmas Decor for the Holidays
- Ella Claire and Co. | How to Create Full and Beautiful Garland
- Home Made Lovely | Cinnamon Scented Pine Cones
- Home Stories A To Z | How to Decorate a Christmas Tree Like a Designer