I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing How easy it is to make crepe paper flowers.
Last spring I discovered how to make crepe paper flowers. It is probably one of my most favorite crafts ever. That is because these are easy to make AND they don’t look homemade!
I was so excited about how well these crepe paper flowers turned out that I decided I needed to share how to make them with all of you. In the photo below, you can see that there are patterns you can buy at JOANN which have templates for the petals and complete instructions. This pattern is for a peony.
I also made poppies (which are my favorite). JOANN also sells the pattern and they really are easy to make.
You can find how to make these paper flowers in my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | How to Make Paper Flowers.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | How to Make Paper Flowers
- Rooms For Rent | Spring Entryway
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Easy Budget-Friendly Outdoor Room Makeover
- StoneGable | How to Make Cut Tulips Last Longer
- Designthusiasm | Spring Printable: How to Make a Paper Cone Posy
- Home Stories A To Z | Clever Decorating Tips for Your Spring Dining Room
Pin the image below to your Craft or spring decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!