I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing How to add color to Your family room.
You can find the “how I added color to my family room” story in my blog post titled How I Added Color to Our Family Room.
It wasn’t hard to add color to this room. I started with a very neutral white palette and just added flowers, artwork, and some pillows.
It was easy to find artwork. All I did was head out to my studio and paint a new painting in the color palette I wanted. There are advantages to being an artist.
The flowers were just amazing in this room. After a week or so I wished they were faux. I am so sad they didn’t last forever.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | How I Added Color to Our Family Room
- Rooms For Rent | Easter Tablescape
- Sanctuary Home Decor | How To Plan A Bohemian Backyard Dinner Party
- StoneGable | Spring Tulips Wreath DIY
- Designthusiasm | Cherry Blossom Easter Tablescape
- Home Stories A To Z | How to Create Beautiful Painted Eggs
Pin the image below to your Home or Spring decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!