I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing How I made this amazing felt flower pillow.
It really is feeling like spring in southern California. You all know how much I love making crafts.
Today I am so excited to share how I made this felt flower pillow. I absolutely love how it turned out, but I am more excited about how I made this pillow. The felt flowers were cut on my Cricut Maker Machine which saved me hours of time! (And just so you know, I didn’t hand cut a single felt flower.) My Cricut Maker Machine cut every single one!
Of course you can cut these out by hand if you don’t have a cricut machine but I am all for anything that saves me time.
Isn’t it cool how I used pastels to add highlighting to these felt petals?
You can find my spring decorating story in my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | How to Cut and Make a Felt Flower Pillow.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | How to Cut and Make a Felt Flower Pillow
- Rooms For Rent | Spring Home Tour
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Country Garden In Full Bloom
- StoneGable | Torn Tissue Eggs
- Designthusiasm | Warm Weather Master Bath Refresh
- Home Stories A To Z | Easy and Affordable Ways to Instantly Add Character to Your Home