I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Will Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing a wonderful DIY Christmas Pillow And More Christmas Decorating Ideas.
I love making crafts that are inspired by expensive store-bought items. That’s because I can always make them for so much less! I have always loved the heart pillow sold by Anthropologie. I used this pillow as my inspiration and made a Christmas pillow with ornaments instead. Be sure to head to my blog post on how to make this pillow!
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays posts feature more wonderful Christmas Inspiration.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Christmas Ornament Pillow
- Rooms For Rent | Holiday Housewalk
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Space-Saving Solutions for Christmas Decor
- StoneGable | Christmas Pinecone Cheeseball with Three Cheese Flavors
- Designthusiasm | A White Christmas Tree for a Touch of Relaxed Elegance
- Ella Claire and Co. | Easy 10 Minute Christmas Centerpiece
- Home Made Lovely | Where to Find Affordable Pouf Ottomans
- Home Stories A To Z | Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe Jar Gift with Free Christmas Printable