Today I am sharing with you my Christmas kitchen decor from 2017, which was the first year I was blogging.
Today I am sharing my Christmas kitchen decor from the first year I was blogging.
Can I just say I am a bit surprised?
It looks pretty good!
It’s actually kind of funny. Because hardly anything has changed in the last four years of Christmas kitchen decor.
Remind me next year to step it up a bit.
You can find lots of photos of my kitchen back then in my blog post titled Decorating the Kitchen for Christmas.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Decorating the Kitchen for Christmas
- StoneGable | Christmas Home Tour
- Sanctuary Home Decor | How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- StoneGable | 10 Things To Do Christmas Eve
- Designthusiasm | 6 Easy Steps to a Fabulous New Years Eve Table
For the month of December, we thought it would be fun if we shared each of our own home tours with you. Each week we’ll be sharing one home tour, along with the usual line up of posts. This week we are featuring: