I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing our Waco House Open Kitchen Remodel before and after Photos.
I love our Waco open kitchen so much. It is airy and clean and spacious and has a view of the dining room and living room. love the white cabinets and the vintage island I found at the Round Top Antiques Fair.
Just so you know, it didn’t always look like this. In fact, here is what our kitchen looked like after we took the drywall down.
We ended up expanding the kitchen about ten feet outside of the back of the home.
In my post titled, The Waco Open Kitchen Reveal, I shared how we remodeled and outfitted this kitchen.
It was a wonderful remodeling experience and I love this kitchen so much!
Today I am also sharing with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old home / The Waco Open Kitchen Reveal
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Fall Fireplace Decorating Tips
- StoneGable | Caring for Mums Indoors
- Designthusiasm | 5 Quick Ways to Bring Fall Into Your Living Room
- Home Stories A to Z | How to Style a Fall Tiered Tray