I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we will celebrate simple elegant decor.
I absolutely love to make crepe paper flowers. They are easy to make and yet look so elegant which makes them a perfect item to share for Easy Elegance Wednesdays!
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance theme is centered around Fall Decor and Floral Tips.
Today we are sharing:
- How to Style a Tiered Tray with Fall Faux Floral Arrangements
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- Fall Decorated Kitchen
- DIY Pumpkin Centerpiece with Fresh Flowers
- Transforming a Storage Closet into a Dream Butler’s Pantry
- Tips for Fall and Thanksgiving Entertaining
- Decor Staples Checklist