I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor and Summer Styling. Today I Am Sharing How I Styled Our Home for Summer.
Three years ago, I was thrilled to be invited to join six other bloggers (who I love) on a blog tour. I immediately accepted (duh.). Of course, I had never participated in a blog tour of my home and this one was about summer styling. So my first thought was … pure panic.
Back then, our home was still a work in progress. I started redecorating our home into a farmhouse style décor in February of 2017. Not all of the rooms were done (in fact more than half of them weren’t even close). And it was only July. But the thought of creating a cohesive theme in our home for summer styling was too exciting to pass up.
And you can also shop this look.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Home Tour Summer Styling
- Rooms For Rent | How to Add Character to your Kitchen
- Sanctuary Home Decor | New Guest Cottage Kitchen
- StoneGable | Pretty and Easy Cake Pedestal DIY
- Designthusiasm | Builder Grade Bathroom Makeover on a Budget
- Home Stories A To Z | Tips for Decorating with Neutrals