I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing One of My Favorite Summer Home Tours.
Every year I love to post my Summer Home Tour. This tour shares our back yard area and my craft room. It’s funny though because when I look back at these photos I realize I often use the same color accents year after year.
This photo of my craft room is kind of funny. And that is because it is bare! You can tell this was taken shortly after I completely transformed this room. Do you know what this room used to look like? You will not believe it. Check it out here.
There are no craft supplies anywhere in this room which makes it look bare. We all know that is not realistic and that there are a lot of crafting things that belong in a craft room. Trust me. I know very well how much stuff we crafters can accumulate.
My craft room opens out to our back porch. I love how this looks so much!
This home tour really is one of my favorites. I love the simplistic look and pops of salmon color that can be found throughout our home.
You can find my favorite summer home tour in my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | Summer Home Tour.
I love sharing Easy Elegance Wednesdays every week, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Summer Home Tour
- Rooms For Rent | The Best Skinny Margarita
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Summer Flower Arrangements – Fresh vs. Faux
- StoneGable | 5 Tips for Creating Rooms That Flow Well TogetherStoneGable
- Designthusiasm | Adding Summer Color to a White Dining Table Setting
- Home Stories A To Z | How to Create a Gorgeous Outdoor Tablescape