I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing How I made a Dining Room Ladder Chandelier.
When I was remodeling our family room, I knew I wanted to change the chandelier above our dining table in the family room. I always thought I would just replace it with another single chandelier until the day @decorsteals offered their shabby chic distressed white wood chandeliers. They were so well priced that I ordered one. And then it hit me. These were perfect for a ladder with hanging chandeliers! So I ordered two more.
I found a ten-foot ladder @vintagejunktionla that was old and wonderful and got it to work.
You can find the rest of this DIY in this blog post.
I also installed a Ladder Chandelier in our Waco home. This one is a bit different and I absolutely love it.
You can find my transformation story in my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | How to Make a Ladder Chandelier.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where a few bloggers and I celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | How to Make a Ladder Chandelier
- Rooms For Rent | Summer Living Room
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Tour Our Montana Ranch
- StoneGable | 5 Best Tips for Arranging Pillows
- Designthusiasm | Outdoor Entertaining: A Casual Summer Gathering at Home
- Home Stories A To Z | Tips for Creating Decorative Vignettes