Valentine’s Day. It’s a special day for me as our first child was born on Valentine’s Day. So instead of worrying about dinner reservations, we were typically planning a birthday party. And that is why I love Valentine’s Day. It’s a day to love with your whole heart.
This year I am excited to plan a special afternoon with my girlfriends. I am hosting a Valentine luncheon for four of my friends. I think Valentine’s should be a special day for everyone so I am excited to share this special day with my girlfriends.
I set a Valentine’s Day themed table in our dining room. I love bringing color into the room. I used my Rae Dunn heart plates and fresh red roses.
For lunch, I am making Roasted Pear Walnut Goat Cheese Salad. You can get the recipe here.
I am thrilled to be teaming up with Walmart and M&M’S Milk Chocolate Valentine’s Day edition candies to make some fabulous desserts. I made Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge and decorated them with M&M’S candies. I am so excited to share the recipe with you. #ad #SendSweetness
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 16 oz. box powdered sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 8 oz. jar chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 12 oz. package chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup M&M’S Candies
- Mix first four ingredients. Press into a 9 x 12 inch baking dish or a silicone heart shaped small cupcake pan. Chill one hour.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate with 1 stick butter over low heat. Pour over peanut butter mixture, smoothing with spatula. Top with M&M’s Chocolate candies. Refrigerate 20 minutes. Cut into 1″ squares (or pop out of silicone pan) and refrigerate until firm.