Love With Your Whole Heart
Valentine’s Day. It’s a special day for me as our first child was born on Valentine’s Day. So instead of worrying about dinner reservations, we were typically planning a birthday party. And that is why I love Valentine’s Day. It’s a day to love with your whole heart.
This year I am excited to plan a special afternoon with my girlfriends. I am hosting a Valentine luncheon for four of my friends. I think Valentine’s should be a special day for everyone so I am excited to share this special day with my girlfriends.
I set a Valentine’s Day themed table in our dining room. I love bringing color into the room. I used my Rae Dunn heart plates and fresh red roses.
For lunch, I am making Roasted Pear Walnut Goat Cheese Salad. You can get the recipe here.
I am thrilled to be teaming up with Walmart and M&M’S Milk Chocolate Valentine’s Day edition candies to make some fabulous desserts. I made Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge and decorated them with M&M’S candies. I am so excited to share the recipe with you. #ad #SendSweetness
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 16 oz. box powdered sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 8 oz. jar chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 12 oz. package chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup M&M’S Candies
- Mix first four ingredients. Press into a 9 x 12 inch baking dish or a silicone heart shaped small cupcake pan. Chill one hour.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate with 1 stick butter over low heat. Pour over peanut butter mixture, smoothing with spatula. Top with M&M’s Chocolate candies. Refrigerate 20 minutes. Cut into 1″ squares (or pop out of silicone pan) and refrigerate until firm.
Oh my goodness, that fudge recipe is the bomb! I’ll need to have Valentine themed bags ready to gift to friends and family so I don’t eat too many! And that oh so pretty table setting… Christmas, I can let you go now go! ????
Love those placemats!!
Can’t wait to try this and your table is makes my heart happy; beautiful! ????????????❤️❤️❤️
p.s. my birthday is also Valentine’s Day❣️
Where did you get your burlap place settings?
Where did you get the heart plates
I have found almost all of my Rae Dunn at Marshalls or Home Goods. I check every time I go! Happy hunting!