I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I am sharing how a neutral palette makes it easier to add color In your home.
A few years ago I decided I wanted a more neutral color palette in our home. Not only did it make me feel more relaxed in our home but it also made it a lot easier to add color back into our home. I am sharing this story today and to be truthful, if you want to see some pretty bad BEFORE decor photos of our home, you might want to head over to and read my blog post. Enough said.
You can see what our family room looks like now in the photo above. Look how easy it was for me to add color for the holidays.
It was also very easy to add some fun colors for spring last year.
Head to my blog post How a White Palette Makes it Easier to Add Color in Your Home for the full story and lots of Before and After photos.
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays posts feature the perfect combination of casual mixed with a bit of elegance. And I love that.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | How a White Palette Makes it Easier to Add Color in Your Home
- Rooms For Rent | Master Bathroom Reveal
- Sanctuary Home Decor | The Best Valentine’s Day Gift I’ve Ever Given
- StoneGable | What Every Home Decorator Needs to Know About Color
- Designthusiasm | Kitchen Pantry Organization Ideas: Simple + Easy to Maintain
- Home Stories A To Z | How to Organize Your Home with Baskets and Containers