I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing A Wonderful Entertaining Idea of Frozen Vodka And More Decorating Ideas.
I love it when I can surprise our guests at our Christmas or New Year’s party. This vodka has a chilled ice block around it. And it is made with a milk carton! I love this technique and every year we use it to serve flavored vodka over the holidays to make the best vodka cocktails.
Be sure to head to my blog post to learn how to make these frozen vodka bottles!
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays posts feature more wonderful Inspiration.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | The Best Frozen Vodka Cocktails
- Rooms For Rent | Green + White Christmas Tree Tablescape
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Declutter your House and Clear Your Mind
- StoneGable | Christmas Pinecone Cheeseball with Three Cheese Flavors
- Designthusiasm | 6 Easy Steps to a Fabulous New Year’s Eve Table
- Ella Claire and Co. | Christmas Bedroom
- Home Made Lovely | Easy DIY Paper Napkin Rings
- Home Stories A To Z | 10+ Holiday Cocktails to Try