I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing How to set an Easter table.
With Easter around the corner, I thought it might be fun to share some tips on how to set an Easter table.
I created this one using faux flowers, metallic mason jars, Easter eggs, painted chargers, painted terracotta pots, and some ice cream flower pot desserts.
You can find the complete DIY on how I created this table on my blog post titled How to Create an Easter Table.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing lots of wonderful spring ideas.
- My 100 Year Old Home | How to Create an Easter Table
- Rooms For Rent | Spring Porch Refresh
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Country Gardens Photoshoot
- StoneGable | How to Style a Mantel to Get Noticed
- Designthusiasm | French Farmhouse Spring Decor Ideas
- Home Stories A To Z | Mason Jar Picture Frame Vase