Even though there is a lot going on, I am happy to Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays. As I try to keep things relatively normal, Today I Am Sharing How to color easter eggs.
It seems as if I have spent a lifetime coloring Easter eggs in bright, electric colors. For the first time last year, I figured out how to color eggs and I am so happy how they turned out. All I used was paint and nail polish.
I used white eggs for half of the eggs and I painted the other half. The colors I chose fit into my spring theme and I have to say, I am really loving the orange.
You can find the complete DIY to color Easter eggs on my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | How to Color Easter Eggs.
In the meantime, I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | How to Color Easter Eggs
- Rooms For Rent | Spring Around the Dining Room
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Spring Flower Arrangement in 3 Easy Steps
- StoneGable | Book Page Egg DIY
- Designthusiasm | Free Spring Printable Bookmarks and Jar Labels
- Home Stories A To Z | Spring Home Tour: Cottage Style Decorating Ideas
Pin the image below to your Easter or spring decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!