I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing a wonderful Valentine Craft that is very easy to make … Metallic Valentine Hearts.
I love making Valentine crafts. If you follow my blog then you know I have started already making Valentine crafts this month. These silver metallic Valentine hearts were inspired by vintage metal heart-shaped lockets. I thought it might be fun to make something similar.
These Valentine hearts are made with clay and the pattern is creating with lace. I painted them with metallic paint and love how they turned out. You can go to my blog post here for the complete DIY.
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays posts feature some great ways to style your home for winter and Valentine’s Day.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Valentine Crafts in Less than an Hour
- Rooms For Rent | Does Your Home Tell Your Story
- Sanctuary Home Decor | How to Create The Perfect Grazing Table
- StoneGable | Styling a Winter Vignette
- Designthusiasm | 5 Decluttering Tips You May Not Have Thought Of
- Home Stories A To Z | Media Room Makeover