I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Will Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing Homemade Christmas Decorations And Christmas Inspiration and Decorating Ideas.
One of my favorite things to do for the holidays is making homemade Christmas decorations. I made lit snow jars, a pom pom tassels, and clay ornaments to decorate our mantle. Be sure and click the link to my blog post. These DIY’s are very easy to make!
I have also joined some very talented bloggers as we share our Christmas decorating ideas and DIYs. Be sure to check out their gorgeous photos below.
These ball jars, with snow and an adorable truck carrying a tree, actually light up. The lids have lights!
Aren’t these fun? You can find everything you need to make these at JOANN.
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays theme is centered around Christmas Inspiration
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Christmas Decorations DIY
- Rooms For Rent | Advent Calendar Ideas
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Christmas Gift Wrapping Inspiration
- StoneGable | The Magic of a White Christmas Tree
- Designthusiasm | Using a Pink Tree for Romantic Holiday Style
- Ella Claire and Co. | The Easiest Way to Make a Gingerbread House
- Home Made Lovely | How To Set the Table For Christmas
- Home Stories A To Z | Chocolate Covered Strawberry Christmas Tree