I created a table with Easter decor using decorative napkins, small egg pots, and a beautiful floral arrangement.
I am in love with these Easter colors as the blues and greens are truly my favorite spring colors. Plus, I also shared how to make these adorable bunny napkins. They are so easy!
Easter Decor on the Table
I will be honest. I don’t do a lot of Easter decorations in our home. But when it comes to setting a table for Easter brunch and/or dinner, I go all out.
This table was so much fun to put together.
I started with a color palette in mind. I wanted to use my spring colors of blue, green, and purple and I wanted to keep it in the color palette of Araucana eggs. This meant I needed to use light blues and greens and even though I tried, the purple never made it on the table.
I wanted to use glassware and dishware that I already owned which was not hard to do. I pulled out my Easter decor which consisted of a few things that didn’t match, so I knew I had a few DIYs to make.
My projects included creating a floral arrangement, making and painting some ceramic pots, and creating some fun folded Easter decor themed napkins.
Setting a Table with Easter Decor
As you can see, I created exactly the feeling I wanted with this Easter decor themed table. It has a soft and subtle color palette, lots of fun Easter items, and it fits in with my Spring decor perfectly.
Let’s start out with the table setting.
I started with my favorite Hyacinth placemats and added some fabric placemats that I made a few years ago. I saw them in my storage cabinet and knew they would work perfectly. All I did was make round placemats from fabric. You can find the DIY here.
Links to all of these items are listed below.
How to Fold Napkins with Rings
How to Make Bunny Folded Napkins
- one – Select the napkins you want to use.
- two – Open up the napkin and fold it on the diagonal.
- three – Starting at the point, roll up the napkin, making sure to keep the roll even on all sides.
- four – Once rolled, wind up the napkin as seen in the photo.
- five – Place the open end of the napkin through the hole of the napkin ring.
- six – Push the napkin ring all the way down to the end.
- seven – Place a wooden (or plastic) egg into the open circle.
How to Make a Spring Flower Arrangement
It took me less than twenty minutes to make this Spring flower arrangement. I used silver dollar eucalyptus, white tulips, stock, and white wax flowers.
And just so you know, I bought them at our local grocery store, Trader Joe’s.
- one – First, select your vase and place one floral foam brick inside the vase. Fill the vase with water so that the floral foam brick soaks through. Add greenery. I used silver dollar eucalyptus.
- two – Add the tulips, adding length to the sides.
- three – Continue with the rest of the flowers and make sure all areas have coverage, including the base of the vase.
If you are enjoying my blog, you can sign up to receive my blog updates here. .
I made these pots from small terracotta pots. The DIY to make these pots can be found here.
Everything you need to create a beautiful spring table like mine!
Watch My Amazon Live
I love having the chance to talk with all of you about all of the things that I love.
Select any of these Amazon Lives to see what’s out there.
8 Easter Decor Ideas for Your Home!
A Pretty Table with Easter Decor | My 100 Year Old Home
Dried Floral Easter Egg Tree | The DIY Mommy
How to Make Fast & Easy Easter Decorations | The Design Twins
DIY Clay Rabbit | My Sweet Savannah
Handpainted Watercolor Easter Eggs | Craftberry Bush
Free Printable Easter Egg Art | The Happy Housie
How to Make a Homemade Chocolate Bunny | Happy Happy Nester
Ombre Easter Egg Wreath | Tatertots and Jello
Pin the images below to your boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!