This weekend we are hosting our third annual Friendsgiving and I am so excited! We have a group of friends that have gotten together every few months for thirty years and we have now added this really fun dinner to our schedule. Friendsgiving feels like it’s the beginning of entertaining during the holiday season and I love it. You can follow along with my Instagram stories this week to see what I have planned for this year.
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays theme is centered around Inspirational Holiday Season Ideas.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Friendsgiving
- Designthusiasm | Elegant Holiday Decorating Ideas for the Dining Room
- StoneGable | Ten Ways To Get Into The Christmas Spirit
- Home Made Lovely | How to Decorate a Christmas Tree
- Home Stories A To Z | DIY Oversized Christmas Ornaments
- Rooms For Rent | Winter Wonderland Tablescape
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Stencil A Thanksgiving Napkin