I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing How I transferred our Coffee Room to My Flower Arranging Room.
There was a time, a few years ago, when I was convinced I had to have a Coffee Room.
Forget the fact that it took me less than one minute to make a cup of coffee since I used Starbuck’s Via Instant coffee and our Insta-hot. Everyone (on Instagram) had a coffee room or a coffee area, and of course, that meant I had to have one!
So, I turned one end of our Butler’s Pantry into a coffee room. (Technically it’s an area, but “room” sounds much more impressive.)
Within a few months, I realized my “coffee room” was a total waste of space. So I brainstormed and decided I needed a flower arranging room. I really needed a place to store my vases, flower frogs, clippers, wire and all of the other things I needed to arrange flowers!
So I changed it.
And I love it.
You can find my transformation story in my blog post titled From Coffee to Flowers – The Butler’s Pantry Transformation.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | From Coffee to Flowers – The Butler’s Pantry Transformation
- Rooms For Rent | Spring Around the Dining Room
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Where to Buy Rustic & Vintage Bread Boards
- StoneGable | How to Create an Early Spring Vignette
- Designthusiasm | DIY Vintage French Painted Dresser
- Home Stories A To Z | 10 Tips for Decorating with Plants and Greenery