I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing How I created a DIY Spring Garden Party.
Garden parties are the best. Now I know that you probably aren’t thinking about hosting any parties right now, but this might be a fun idea to do with your family. I also made both the ruffled placemat and the sage green charger. So if you are looking for a few fun crafts you might want to check out my DIY Spring Garden Party.
Each place setting is set inside a metal tray. I bought these a few years ago at the Rose Bowl Flea Market. I don’t even know what they are used for, and I hadn’t seen them since I first bought them. But sure enough, I saw them last week at Round Top!
You can find my garden party in my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | Spring DIY Garden Party
I am also so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Spring DIY Garden Party
- Rooms For Rent | DIY Faux Potted Plants
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Spring Front Porch Decorating
- StoneGable | How to Embellish a Nest
- Designthusiasm | Spring Cleaning: Under Sink Organization
- Home Stories A To Z | Quarantini Lemon Lavender Martini Recipe