I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing Easy Breakfast ideas I Created in My Home for Spring.
This was such a fun breakfast for a lot of reasons. I loved creating easy breakfast ideas. The pancakes were very easy and I even made a mold to make sure the pancakes were perfectly round.
Can you see the little Starbucks Via instant packets sitting on top of each mug? I told you this was an easy breakfast!
I really love the setting for this breakfast. It’s casual and yet so perfect from Spring.
You can find my easy breakfast ideas in my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | A Spring Breakfast.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | A Spring Breakfast
- Rooms For Rent | Mother’s Day Tablescape
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Flower Studio and Workshop
- StoneGable | Decorating for Spring After Easter
- Designthusiasm | Where to Buy a French Farmhouse Couch
- Home Stories A To Z | Screen Porch and Deck Makeover