I am having so much fun sharing all of my holiday inspirations and crafts on my blog. Today I Am Sharing my Christmas decorating ideas for the family room.
I love decorating our home for Christmas.
As much as I try to change it up every year, I always end up with a lot of red and green in our home. Traditional red and green just work in our home. Because we have a lot of off-white furniture the colors just make the room “pop”. I love that!
My favorite room to decorate in red and green is our family room.
I had so much fun decorating our family room last year and I can’t wait to share everything I did.
You can find my Christmas Decorating Ideas for the Family Room story in my blog post, Christmas Decorations at Home.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Christmas Decorations at Home
- Sanctuary Home Decor | How to Put Garland on a Staircase
- StoneGable | How To Make My Favorite Christmas Bow And More
- Designthusiasm | Elegant Christmas Table Setting in the Kitchen
- Home Stories A to Z | How to Decorate a Christmas Tree Like a Designer