I love sharing Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor. Today I am sharing how I added Christmas decor in the family room a few years ago.
Decorating our family room for the holidays was so much fun. I think the red has made such a difference in this room and I love how it brightened up the Christmas decor in the family room.
I love the red, white and green traditional colors. And the plaid is wonderful. I saw it in every store I visited! The traditional colors are so easy and just worked in this room.
You can find the full story in my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | Deck the Halls.
I am so excited to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Deck the Halls
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Warm and Cozy Christmas Decorating Ideas
- StoneGable | How To Make Christmas Decor More Magical
- Designthusiasm | A Modern French Country Townhouse Tour
- Designthusiasm | Cozy and Casual Christmas Table
For the month of December we thought it would be fun if we shared each of our own home tours with you. Each week we’ll be sharing one home tour, along with the usual line up of posts. This week we are featuring: