Soups in the fall are a must. There is something about warm soup on a cold evening that is just wonderful. I love to make homemade soups and I love to serve them for dinner. Today I have paired with some very talented bloggers and we are sharing thirteen great fall soup recipes. My friend Kristen Whitby with Ella Claire & Co. put this fabulous group together so be sure to check out her amazing blog. All of the recipes are at the end of my blog post so be sure to scroll down to see these amazing fall soup recipes.
I have a lot of favorite soups that I make every fall. I love my Corn Chowder recipe that I have made on Halloween night for at least the last fifteen years. I also have a delicious White Crockpot Chili recipe that you might want to make. Today I am sharing a really delicious Sausage Tortellini Soup that is really easy to make and incredibly delicious to eat. It is really unbelievable.
I love this soup recipe because it has fresh onions, tomatoes, carrots, and red peppers. I love my food processor and I chop everything in it. Plus, you can easily make this soup gluten-free or dairy-free by changing out the pasta.
It takes only about thirty minutes to make this soup and I promise it is good enough to serve for dinner. I usually serve it with corn muffins and it’s really popular!
1. Cut casing from Italian sausage and add Italian sausage to a large pot. Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain all but one tbl of fat. 5. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes, until carrots are almost tender. 6. Stir in tortellini. Cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes until tender. sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve.
2. Add carrots, onion and garlic. Cook and stir until onion is soft, about three minutes.
3. Add salt and oregano and cook 1 minute.
4. Add broth, water, red wine, tomatoes, canned chopped tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
1. Cut casing from Italian sausage and add Italian sausage to a large pot. Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain all but one tbl of fat.
5. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes, until carrots are almost tender.
6. Stir in tortellini. Cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes until tender. sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve.
Be sure and check out these amazing fall soup recipes.
Easy Slow Cooker White Bean and Ham Soup by Ella Claire & Co. | Creamy Cauliflower Soup by Tidbits | Butternut Squash Minestrone by Nest of Posies | Light Creamy Mushroom Soup by The Chronicles of Home | Corn Chowder by On Sutton Place
Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup by Live Laugh Rowe | Apple and Celeriac Soup by Inspired by Charm | Chicken Gnocchi Soup by Tidy Mom | Chicken and Dumplings by House 214 | French Onion Soup Bowls by Shabbyfufu
Sausage Tortellini Soup by My 100 Year Old Home | White Chicken Chili by Rooms For Rent | Roasted Pumpkin & Garlic Soup by Home Made Lovely | Healthy Halibut Chowder by Town and Country Living | Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup- Japanese Udon by Happy Happy Nester
Creamy Low-Carb Roasted Cauliflower Soup by Summer Adams | Dairy Free Cream of Broccoli Soup by Zevy Joy | Butternut Squash and Pear Soup by Nick + Alicia | Harvest Lentil Soup by French Country Cottage | Creamy Asparagus Soup with Bacon and Lime Creme Fraiche by My Sweet Savannah