There is something about warm soup on a cold evening that warms you from the inside out. Check out these delicious fall soup recipes.
I love to make homemade soups and I love to serve them for dinner. Today I have paired with some very talented bloggers to share lots of great fall soup recipes. All of the recipes are at the end of today’s post so be sure to scroll down to see all of these amazing fall soup recipes.
Delicious Fall Soup Recipes
There are a lot of favorite soups that I make every fall. I love my Corn Chowder recipe that I have made on Halloween night for at least the last fifteen years. I also have a delicious White Crockpot Chili recipe that you might want to make.
Today, I am sharing a really delicious Sausage Tortellini Soup (thank you to my sister-in-law Aileen!) that is really easy to make and incredibly delicious to eat. It is a favorite in our home!
One of the reasons that I love this soup recipe so much is that it is packed full of fresh onions, tomatoes, carrots, and red peppers. I love my food processor and I chop everything in it. Plus, you can easily make this soup gluten- or dairy-free by changing the pasta.
On this blog, I may sometimes use affiliate links, which means a small commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
It takes only about thirty minutes to make this soup and I promise it is hearty enough to serve for dinner. I usually serve it with corn muffins and it’s really popular!
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 10 baby carrots, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 large tomato - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes (16oz)
- 3 cups fresh cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Cut casing from Italian sausage and add Italian sausage to a large pot. Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain all but one tbl of fat.
2. Add carrots, onion and garlic. Cook and stir until onion is soft, about three minutes.
3. Add salt and oregano and cook 1 minute.
4. Add broth, water, red wine, tomatoes, canned chopped tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
5. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes, until carrots are almost tender.
6. Stir in tortellini. Cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes until tender. sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve.
Shop This Post
Click on the photo.
More of the Best Fall Soup Recipes
Easy Slow Cooker White Bean and Ham Soup by Ella Claire & Co. | Creamy Cauliflower Soup by Tidbits | Butternut Squash Minestrone by Nest of Posies | Light Creamy Mushroom Soup by The Chronicles of Home | Corn Chowder by On Sutton Place
Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup by Live Laugh Rowe | Apple and Celeriac Soup by Inspired by Charm | Chicken Gnocchi Soup by Tidy Mom | Chicken and Dumplings by House 214 | French Onion Soup Bowls by Shabbyfufu
Sausage Tortellini Soup by My 100 Year Old Home | White Chicken Chili by Rooms For Rent | Roasted Pumpkin & Garlic Soup by Home Made Lovely | Healthy Halibut Chowder by Town and Country Living | Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup- Japanese Udon by Happy Happy Nester
Creamy Low-Carb Roasted Cauliflower Soup by Summer Adams | Dairy Free Cream of Broccoli Soup by Zevy Joy | Butternut Squash and Pear Soup by Nick + Alicia | Harvest Lentil Soup by French Country Cottage | Creamy Asparagus Soup with Bacon and Lime Creme Fraiche by My Sweet Savannah
Watch My Amazon Live
Click here to watch any of my Amazon Live shows. All shows are recorded.
This show is titled The Best Fall Table Decor Ideas.
Pin the image below to your boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!