I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I am sharing how I use some of the vintage pieces in our home for Organization and storage for the new year.
Organizing a home. It’s probably the #1 task that happens in the month of January for the new year. Don’t laugh but I bet the majority of all of you have some organizational plans on your to-do list this month! Today I am sharing a blog post about how I use some of the vintage pieces in our home for storage.
Be sure to head to my blog post to learn where I hide (I mean organize and store) a lot of the “stuff” in our home.
Every Wednesday I share a wonderful round-up of posts with you. Today’s Easy Elegance Wednesdays posts feature some great ideas for the new year.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Organization Ideas For Every Home
- Rooms For Rent | How to Simplify Your Home
- Sanctuary Home Decor | How to Style Glass Kitchen Cabinets
- StoneGable | How to Store Christmas Decor with Next Year in Mind
- Designthusiasm | Organizing Hacks: 12 Things You Wont Find in My Home
- Home Stories A To Z | 50 Winter Decorating Ideas for After Christmas