I Am So Excited To Share With You Easy Elegance Wednesdays, Where We Celebrate Simple Elegant Decor. Today I Am Sharing Some Wonderful 4th of July Decor for a Barbecue.
I planned a fun and active barbecue for the 4th of July so I thought it made sense to set our “table” at the bar in our outdoor kitchen. I made some very fun 4th of July decor to use at our outdoor kitchen. Dinner included grilled flatbreads, grilled salmon with peach and corn salsa, and grilled vegetables. I absolutely love this location for a barbecue dinner.
I made the pom pom napkins and the rope placemats for this 4th of July dinner. Be sure to head to my blog for the complete DIY instructions. You will see how easy these are to make.
You can find my transformation story in my blog post titled My 100 Year Old Home | Creating the Perfect 4th of July Decor for a Backyard Barbecue.
I love joining my fellow bloggers to share with you Easy Elegance Wednesdays, where we celebrate simple elegant decor.
Today we are sharing:
- My 100 Year Old Home | Creating the Perfect 4th of July Decor for a Backyard Barbecue
- Rooms For Rent | How to Build a Gravel Patio
- Sanctuary Home Decor | Window Shutters and Planter Boxes
- StoneGable | How to Keep Cut Hydrangeas from Wilting
- Designthusiasm | Lightening Up the Dining Room with a DIY Painted China Cabinet
- Home Stories A To Z | Tips for Endless Summer Hydrangeas Container Planting
Pin the image below to your Craft or fall decor boards on Pinterest (just click the Pin button in the top left corner). You can also follow along with me on Pinterest!