In previous posts in my Biz of Blogging series, I have discussed many different ways you can grow your Instagram account. I have mentioned posting more frequently, knowing your audience, participating in share groups, engaging your audience and participating in giveaways. Today I am going to share my thoughts on the pros and cons of participating in giveaways to build your Instagram following.
Last week I celebrated my one year anniversary on Instagram. I wasn’t even going to mention it but I really wanted to thank all of you for your support and encouragement this past year. Then I came up with an idea to give away five of my favorite things during the week. And I was determined to make it happen.
So I made a list of my favorite things that I could afford to give away. Here is the list I came up with.
- My vintage black and white flowered dinner plates. (Winner was Debi @treasure.nest)
2. Fresh hydrangeas delivered by Flowers by Gallonei. (Winner was Nancy @whiteshabbycottage)
3. Pier 1 burlap placemats (Winner is Holly @clintonrivercottage.)
4. Galvanized vases by @saveoncrafts. (Winner is Traci @tracidburges)
5. Silhouette Cameo machine (Winner is Emily @belleofthefarm!!!) And thank you @silhouette for sponsoring this fabulous prize!
Thanks so much to all of you for participating in the giveaways. I hope to do this soon again.
CONGRATS TO @SARAHKATEHOOD! Thanks to everyone who entered!
It’s been a while since I have been Rae Dunn hunting. So last week I made a few visits to Home Goods and TJ Maxx and I got lucky. I only bought a few items and left plenty on the shelves. Is it just me or does it seem that the inventory on the shelves is more plentiful? I have also noticed the after market prices are going down and that makes me very happy.